December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Congrats to all of the BFPs! Hopefully that means there's lots of baby dust floating around this thread! :p

Congrats xPrincess and Lavendar!! :happydance: H&H 9 months!

Awesome Digi, Smiley!! Grats again! :hugs:

AFM - It looks like maybe later today or if not tomorrow will be my +OPK :) One of the later ones I've gotten, but I was so sick at the beginning of this month, I'm not really shocked. And next month I have high hopes for a full round of Femara.

Hello ladies! I haven't been on here much. I've been trying to stay extra busy with the holidays and not think about the tww as much.
AF got me a day early, 9 days ago :-\. I still have time for a new years eve BFP if I O within the next 4 days tho! :) FX!

Could you change my test date from the 9th to the 31st please? :)
Here to hoping cycle #22 will be the one for me! FX FX FX!

Tons of baby dust to everyone! I'm still hoping to see many holiday BFPS in here! :dust:

Also, my CD3 bloods came back as normal so thats very good news! Now IF I dont get a BFP soon, we know for sure that "mini IVF" (non-medicated) could be an option for us. Thats awesome news since the meds are extremely expensive! But of course I'm hoping for a miracle before hand. FX!

Congrats to the BFP's!!!! There's been soo many BFP's on every thread! Baby dust is certainly in the air this month! Fingers crossed extra tight that it reaches each and every one of us!!!

I have just had the result from my day21 progesterone and I didn't ovulate. I'm taking a break from the boards.
Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting to test. Xx

Okay ladies, I am 3-6 dpo . But I am nauseous and my boobs are so so sore. Anything that touches them hurts even my shirt. It is way to early for any kind of symptom so what do you think is going on?

I had symptoms early on too. I started cramping around 3/4 dpo then sore boobs and a backache. :dust:

So sorry teeny:hugs:

I love seeing all the BFP's! This is such a lucky thread. I've been joining the monthly group since May and this is by far the most I've seen. I hope we have tons more this month!:dust::dust::dust: EVERYONE!

Congrats to all the BFPs. Think I am out this month. BFN this morning :(
I think I am 9dpo today. having period cramps so think I may come on tomorrow.

oh wow congrats ladies!!! SOO exciting!

7-8 dpo BFN on surepredict. going to try not to test till Thursday....

Ok so either af is teasing me or im soon going to get my bfp...no af yet, but ive had the teeniest spotting off and on today. I wipe and its there, but then the next time i go bathroom its nothing again. I was due for af on sunday. No big symptoms, but last night my tummy was bothering me but not sick feeling. Still having slight cramps. Im holding off a few more days until i test next in case af does show up. But really why this teasing....i need some kind of an answer to why ive been feeling off lol. This waiting kills me.

Well it is confirmed that another coworker is prego. Still keeping a bit of hope that perhaps i am too. Dh keeps telling me not to worry, but its hard when the people around you every day all seem to get pregnant.

Thanks tink :) Ive decided to stop by the dollar store and grab some cheapies. The spotting has stopped for now. Ive had a couple oranges at 3pm but feel like im starving. Im going to test tonight and again in the morning if need be. Im just going to keep testing until af shows or i get my bfp. I feel like there has to be an answer to all this. Also ive still been dealing with a cold ever since before o day so that doesnt help either. I really hope that at least tonight i feel up to a bd as poor dh has really wanted it but ive been in no mood for it.

Orion, I'm not sure what kind of upset tummy you had, but (TMI warning) I had diarrhea at 8dpo and got my postive at 9dpo. Just maybe.....

FX for you!

Congrats to all you ladies that are getting bfps and GL to all still waiting to test. It has been quite the fruitful month!!!

I didnt have any diarrhea, but it hurt when our small dogs put pressure on it and i just had to lay down for a few minutes. More so its just slight cramps. Anyways i was only able to grab one cheapie as the dollar store was out lol. So im saving it for fmu in the morning. Thanks for the support...its definitely needed. I was happy for my coworker, but it still was like a stab to the heart as that is now the second coworker to get preggers while ive been ttc. The last one just went on her mat leave at the end of last month. Not telling dh that i bought a test as he will get after me lol.

Orion my hunger increasing was a signal to me something was happening. I'm hoping it's a sign for you, too! :)

Dust to those still waiting! :dust:

I couldn't check my cervix this morning. It's been that way since the day the spotting started and I realized that the spotting only happened after the intense bd we had and with bd since then (and most of the cramping seems to be O related, the fun O that is) My temps are nice and high and I took two Walmart tests today and got very faint squinters. JandJ has seen them both and sees what I see, although it's almost not there! I'm trying to keep from getting excited, but I have one more Walmart cheapie and will be using FMU to see. FX for a progression!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->