December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hey all I'm loving this thread and the number of BFP on it! so I thought I would post here as I'm planning on testing on the 23rd unless the witch shows up before that (hopefully I make it that long!)

I'm 7 DPO today-Has anyone else experienced cramping?? it is driving me a bit nuts today! its situated mainly on my left side and sorta feels like af cramps but different...more stabby? (I know that's not a word...). I also have achy hips and thighs....hoping that's a good sign!
Anyone else on this? I don't know what to think about it but its quite prominent and annoying!!

I am planning to test on Christmas day . I am on tww after IUI.

Tested this morning on an IC at 12dpo and bfn, so im now expecting af to show tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you ladies, Orion and Querida! Querida, that is sounding really really hopeful!

I'm becoming really doubtful on my end. The BFN I got from overly impatient testing didn't help either, LOL. I had what I thought was implantation bleeding/spotting on Monday that was light pink, then a rusty brown, and very infrequent. That tapered off yesterday, but when I checked my cervix it was low, firm, and I had thick brown CM. I've had cramping too. AF isn't due for another 5ish days, so I'm not totally out, but my cramps are feeling more menstrual-y. The annoying thing that if Mon was implantation, then I pretty much have to wait until missed AF to get a positive test as it takes about 5-7 days post implantation to show in urine. Arrrrgh! This waiting is for the birds!

Querida - that sounds very promising, can't wait to hear how your next test goes!

I'm 9DPO today, and my temp has stayed up. Last cycle I had a short LP and my temp started to go down from 9DPO. So I'm feeling good about this cycle, even if its not a BFP for me. I'm still feeling pretty hungry! x

Hope everyone is doing okay!!! Christmas is a week away!! WOW

Hey all I'm loving this thread and the number of BFP on it! so I thought I would post here as I'm planning on testing on the 23rd unless the witch shows up before that (hopefully I make it that long!)

I'm 7 DPO today-Has anyone else experienced cramping?? it is driving me a bit nuts today! its situated mainly on my left side and sorta feels like af cramps but different...more stabby? (I know that's not a word...). I also have achy hips and thighs....hoping that's a good sign!
Anyone else on this? I don't know what to think about it but its quite prominent and annoying!!

It could very well be Implantation happening! Good Luck!! FX

I'm 7dpo to and have a stabby pain that's a bit like stitch near my left hip. Fx it's a good thing, it feels too localised for af cramps

Querida you are making me SUPER anxious!!! You must share photos! Ginger looking at your chart it seems like you may have O'd on Monday?! Even though I've chosen to put a hold on TTC I'm technically still in the 2WW and expect :af: on Christmas Day :xmas11: And of course I want to keep checking on all the ladies! December has been a busy month for :bfp: :happydance:

Querida you are making me SUPER anxious!!! You must share photos! Ginger looking at your chart it seems like you may have O'd on Monday?! Even though I've chosen to put a hold on TTC I'm technically still in the 2WW and expect :af: on Christmas Day :xmas11: And of course I want to keep checking on all the ladies! December has been a busy month for :bfp: :happydance:

Yep, pretty sure it was monday, i had bad cramps that day too! 2dpo! I had some cramps today a little and yesterday. yesterday i had some weird sensations in my left leg. felt like goosebumps about to happen or the on coming of a cold chill but it never happen, just the weird sensation and the possible UTI today. ew.

NurseGinger - totally love your pic! :xmas13:

Thank you! hahaha im about to make a new one for the TWW probably to show my emotions during it as i wait. :coffee: LOL

Lol - awesome idea! Definitely brightens the mood! x

Well i tested this morning and bfn :( Man i wish that i would not be stuck in limbo land. I really hope that i dont turn into one of those whose hcg rises super slowly. I just wanna know lol. Two days late on going on the third day today.

Adge, I have been having those same pains on and off sonce a couple days ago when my temp dipped. Now I'm wondering if maybe that was somehow implantation for me. If y'all will bear with me, I'll get pics of my last three tests up, but I bet you won't see what I think I see; it's soo faint..

Yay Ginger got the O :yipee: You're just a few days behind me :thumbup: Querida it's pretty hard to examine squinters over a computer or phone screen but please share! I personally enjoy seeing everyone post their tests, it's exciting either way :happydance:

Hi ladies! So I might have tested a little early :blush: but it was worth it I got my BFP yesterday. I already went and got blood work done since I'm considered high risk due to a ectopic pregnancy which happened exactly 1 year ago. Just got my levels back and its 208!! And my progesterone is 54!!! Now do you ladies think that level is a little high for only being on cd28 about 14dpo?

I had cramping almost from the beginning of the tww, then got my bfp. FX for you.

querida-crossing my fingers for a darker line!!!

congrats deluna:happydance::happydance:

so sorry for those who gotten af :hugs:

So I tried to make an appointment with my ob for bloods. His nurse didn't want to give me an appointment. She ignored what I told her about ttc and my temps and said that it's just my hormones regulating and there's nothing to worry about unless I go three months without a period. What a stupid BITCH!! What if I maybe am preggers, I'm still supposed to wait three months to be seen just because it inconvienences her to do her F-ing job and schedule me an appointment?? I finally got one, but not till 1-15. Here are my last three tests. Two on sofa yest fmu, two with purple case yest pm and one with weird lighting this morning. Enjoy squinting ladies!

Attachments

• untitled (3).jpg
    untitled (3).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 15
  • untitled (4).jpg
    untitled (4).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled (5).jpg
    untitled (5).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
  • untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 13
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 15
Querida: i cant see anything, i even tilted my screen/squinted and what not. It pisses me off when people do not want to give appts. to patients and shew it under the rug and say its normal. We know or bodies damn well and if something is off i would want to be able to rest my mind by getting a test or at least speaking in person, not be told "its normal".. whats normal for one person could be different for another. AHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->