December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hi ladies! So I might have tested a little early :blush: but it was worth it I got my BFP yesterday. I already went and got blood work done since I'm considered high risk due to a ectopic pregnancy which happened exactly 1 year ago. Just got my levels back and its 208!! And my progesterone is 54!!! Now do you ladies think that level is a little high for only being on cd28 about 14dpo?

Not is not too high! On cycle day 28 my HCG was at 257! So you are right on track, that is exactly the middle of the normal range for 4 weeks. :)

Looks like I missed a lot here so it might take me a bit to catch up.

Afm, I am having one of "those" days. My period is technically due on Saturday but with my late ovulation I was expecting it to be delayed. However, my pms has been so dreadful these past two days that I know in my heart she will arrive right on time. Aside from being heart broken about that, it also makes me question a) if Im ovulating at all b) if Im ovulating too late in my cycle for pregnancy and c) why has my opk stayed positive?

Sorry Ive been crap at following everyone on here, I promise I will catch up xx

:xmas3: Welcome to the new ladies!

:happydance: Congrats deluna! H&H 9 months!
I'm not sure about the progesterone levels but FXed it's a good sign for you. Did your doc mention anything about it being high?

AFM - What an exciting day it's been so far :xmas1:!! Woke up this morning with a LOT of spotting.... like I have days leading into AF that are MUCH less than this. Not sure if that was a side effect of the femara or what, but I figured it was either a very good sign or a very bad one. Went to the RE and I've got a "beautiful" 22 mm follicle just about to pop! So I'm just waiting for the bloodwork to come back now to see if I'm going to take the HCG trigger tonight (just to make sure) or if my body's already ovulating. Then there was a bunch of commotion because apparently they should have sent me the shot already... Then on to progesterone and hopefully extending my LP, then back for a pregnancy test in two weeks!! (So much more exciting with it being an official test at a doc office). It was such a whirlwind appointment and so exciting that things are finally moving in the right direction this month. Oh! And I came home and took an OPK and it's one of the strongest blazing positives I've ever gotten so maybe good things are coming to those who had to wait! :xmas12:

Looks like I missed a lot here so it might take me a bit to catch up.

Afm, I am having one of "those" days. My period is technically due on Saturday but with my late ovulation I was expecting it to be delayed. However, my pms has been so dreadful these past two days that I know in my heart she will arrive right on time. Aside from being heart broken about that, it also makes me question a) if Im ovulating at all b) if Im ovulating too late in my cycle for pregnancy and c) why has my opk stayed positive?

Sorry Ive been crap at following everyone on here, I promise I will catch up xx

How long is your cycle and what days do you think you are ovulating?? if you luteal phase is less than 10 days you have a Luteal Phase defect. I have this same problem you could try taking a B complex to help lengthen your LP sometimes it will give you an extra day or two? another thing you can try (and do research first as its not for everyone...) is Vitex (that's my next step if the vitamin B doesn't work for me). As for your continued OPK I can't help there...sorry...

Thanks Adge. I had +opks this cycle from cd 17-23. Then I stopped testing. My cycles are 27 days. Im not sure what was up with opks this month as I usually stop opks after the first positive. But it is consistantly around cd 17 at earliest that I get my positive opk :( I am on b6 and extra vitamin c in addtion to my prenatal but it doesnt seem to be helping. Im afraid to try vitex after all the horror stories Ive read...

I plan on testing starting at 7dpo which is Dec 18. I got a BFP last time at 8dpo so really hoping to get another early BFP. :)

Thanks ladies! I'm not going to hear from my doctor until after my second blood test on Friday when they make sure they have doubled. The hospital where I get my blood draw has an online system where you can get your results within 2 hours! It's pretty awesome! That's how I got my results already. Hoping things continue good and that they double like they should!

Querida - that sounds very promising, can't wait to hear how your next test goes!

I'm 9DPO today, and my temp has stayed up. Last cycle I had a short LP and my temp started to go down from 9DPO. So I'm feeling good about this cycle, even if its not a BFP for me. I'm still feeling pretty hungry! x

Loobs, good to hear from you! Fxd for a BFP for christmas!

Wow another :bfp:! Congrats Deluna!!! :happydance:

Macydarling are you temping or would consider it? I saw a lady on BnB that spend 8 months getting + OPKs but went to her doctor and found out she wasn't ovulating. She wasn't temping, which will not only verify that you O but also help you identify your typical fertile window each month :thumbup: Are you using sticks or digi OPKs?

Querida I'm with Ginger and tried tilting my head and computer screen and just can't make out any lines :shrug: BUT I know it's near impossible to see in person possible squinters over a screen so FX they become something visible!

Hey all I'm loving this thread and the number of BFP on it! so I thought I would post here as I'm planning on testing on the 23rd unless the witch shows up before that (hopefully I make it that long!)

I'm 7 DPO today-Has anyone else experienced cramping?? it is driving me a bit nuts today! its situated mainly on my left side and sorta feels like af cramps but different...more stabby? (I know that's not a word...). I also have achy hips and thighs....hoping that's a good sign!
Anyone else on this? I don't know what to think about it but its quite prominent and annoying!!
I'm 7dpo to and have a stabby pain that's a bit like stitch near my left hip. Fx it's a good thing, it feels too localised for af cramps

I have a stabby pain just inside my left pubic bone! It is really weird and don't think I have had it before.... I am 3 or 4 dpo hopefully it's a good sign for both of us! Has any one else had this before and hopefully got a BFP?! Or normally gets this?

Lots of baby dust all! So exciting to see all the BFP's!!

Xx

Mamabunny~ Thanks hun. I dont temp because Im a very restless sleeper. But I do suspect Im either oving late or not at all unfortunately. As to the reason why Ive no idea. I use the stick opks...cant seem to bring myself to splurge on digi. My new insurance comes thru 1/15 so I suppose I will make an appt to see the doc then...I just wish it didnt need to come to this, it was so easy when I got pg with my m/c :shrug:

Macy - I'm a restless sleeper too - and at least when we started TTC my toddler used to wake me up regularly. I end up with irratic spikes and dips in my chart, but a few days after O the range of the irratic spikes still increases, so FF can still confirm ovulation. As long as you can stop yourself from freaking out over ever shift and just use it to watch trends, temping might still be really useful for you.

Oh :D And the doc called back with my bloodwork! Between my last appt on Sunday (12/14) to today (12/17) -
LH went from 9 to 47 (and is probably already on its way down)
Progesterone went from 0.8 to >1
So I surged overnight, don't need to give myself the trigger shot (which I was a bit nervous about) and can start progesterone 2x a day on Saturday. I'm still going to test on Xmas (foolishly) but will almost definitely be testing again on Sunday the 28th.

Hey ladies! So sorry it's been a while! So I've been to the hospital for my bloods as I've had some history with ectopics and started having shoulder pain Sunday....
Beta hcg on Sunday x
was 944
Beta hcg on Tuesday was 1951

So it's doubled!

Will keep you all updated tomorrow when I have my scan. How are you all? Xxx

Congrats deluna!

Macy, I'm with mamabunny - are you temping? Temping is great for checking that you are ovulating each month. Once you've temped for a few cycles you start to learn your usual pattern (your fertile window and luteal phase length).

Onetube that's great news that your hcg has doubled. I hope all is well at your scan tomorrow :)

Really excited hear what you see at your scan onetube! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->