December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Well ladies, I am out for this cycle. Labs said I didn't O, despite the positive OPK. January I will be going up to 100 mg of Clomid.

6dp3dt, or 9dpo with fresh icsi ivf...

After nearly a year and half, I think this is it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 29
I can see it Lirpa, and I never ever see squinters! Yay! Congrats x

I think this one might be a bit clearer. It's been 11 days since my trigger so I'm hoping that's not why it's there. Fingers crossed it gets darker in two days!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 19
Looks like I missed a lot here so it might take me a bit to catch up.

Afm, I am having one of "those" days. My period is technically due on Saturday but with my late ovulation I was expecting it to be delayed. However, my pms has been so dreadful these past two days that I know in my heart she will arrive right on time. Aside from being heart broken about that, it also makes me question a) if Im ovulating at all b) if Im ovulating too late in my cycle for pregnancy and c) why has my opk stayed positive?

Sorry Ive been crap at following everyone on here, I promise I will catch up xx

How long is your cycle and what days do you think you are ovulating?? if you luteal phase is less than 10 days you have a Luteal Phase defect. I have this same problem you could try taking a B complex to help lengthen your LP sometimes it will give you an extra day or two? another thing you can try (and do research first as its not for everyone...) is Vitex (that's my next step if the vitamin B doesn't work for me). As for your continued OPK I can't help there...sorry...

My doctor said Vitex is the worst thing you can take and it can set you back months. He did suggest Red Clover Blossom I take it in the pill form. This is my first month taking it. You start taking it on cycle day 1. I have noticed a difference I did Ovulate on cd 7 instead of cd 28.

Ok so it seems af is finally here, yet im not quite counting it as her yet because its not a full flow and its more pinkish than bright red. So if it stays through to tomorrow morning then i will count it as af.

Looks like I missed a lot here so it might take me a bit to catch up.

Afm, I am having one of "those" days. My period is technically due on Saturday but with my late ovulation I was expecting it to be delayed. However, my pms has been so dreadful these past two days that I know in my heart she will arrive right on time. Aside from being heart broken about that, it also makes me question a) if Im ovulating at all b) if Im ovulating too late in my cycle for pregnancy and c) why has my opk stayed positive?

Sorry Ive been crap at following everyone on here, I promise I will catch up xx

How long is your cycle and what days do you think you are ovulating?? if you luteal phase is less than 10 days you have a Luteal Phase defect. I have this same problem you could try taking a B complex to help lengthen your LP sometimes it will give you an extra day or two? another thing you can try (and do research first as its not for everyone...) is Vitex (that's my next step if the vitamin B doesn't work for me). As for your continued OPK I can't help there...sorry...

My doctor said Vitex is the worst thing you can take and it can set you back months. He did suggest Red Clover Blossom I take it in the pill form. This is my first month taking it. You start taking it on cycle day 1. I have noticed a difference I did Ovulate on cd 7 instead of cd 28.

Oh I've never heard of that thanks for the suggestion I don't like the idea of vitex either as I've heard horror stories too! But also don't know what else to do so thanks I'll have to try that if I am out this mont :)

Orion - FXed it's implantation or other spotting, and not true AF in the morning! :dust:

I used Vitex for 3 months or so... And I have no horror stories... but also no success stories. :shrug:

This afternoon and evening I've been crazy amount of saliva production. A very weird symptom indeed. Not sure of it's random or part of more evidence for potential pos on the way. Strange though either way!!

Lirpa - Congrats!! FX for a sticky bean and wishing you an H&H 9 months!!

I just attempted to use my speculum without help and saw a bluish tint in there!!!! Definitely need to go get a test for the AM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->