December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Emilie I definitely see it, but I had a blue come out like that just a couple days ago and have had only stark white :bfn: on pink dye with higher sensitivity..

Olive, I can't see anything bc of the brightness of the flash.

AFM pink is hpt blue is opk nausea is back and stomach hurts between stomach and intestines. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• untitled (2).jpg
    untitled (2).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 15
Having a very weird cycle here so far. I am on CD7 and so far had a strange period (which turned to spotting unusually early but then the next day, when I thought it would be winding down, I had a fairly large quantity of blood but it was all dark brown), and now for the last few days I've been having breast tenderness and headaches which I usually only have during the TWW. Then nausea this morning, although that isn't so unusual for me.

I really don't think it's because I am pregnant but had bleeding anyway. I took a pregnancy test the day my period started, plus on CD3, and then today I took an OPK (tired of wasting pregnancy tests!) - all negative, OPK normal faint line for CD7. Also, although my temps have been a bit more erratic than usual they haven't been particularly high (my coverline is usually 97.5, and I haven't had any temps above coverline). It would be a pretty major miracle if there was some little eggy clinging on in there after the bleeding I had plus with no sign of increased progesterone.

Anyone else had a weird cycle like this? Any insight? Should I be worried about a hormonal imbalance? Just not sure what to think. Still hoping for a normal-ish cycle with ovulation in a week or so.

Hey! It definitely doesn't look positive to me but it's different for everyone! I would keep testing, I bet it will get darker. I could never get the hang of those so I bought the clear blue ones with the smiley face. It's a bit easier! But expensive.

Thank you, SweetPea. I didn't think it was positive but I'm a bit confused by them! Hopefully it gets darker!
Is it 24-48 hours after you get a positive that you O?

I believe it's actually 12-24 hours after but you can catch the egg up to 48 hours after. I usually BD within 12 hours and within 24 if I can!

Having a very weird cycle here so far. I am on CD7 and so far had a strange period (which turned to spotting unusually early but then the next day, when I thought it would be winding down, I had a fairly large quantity of blood but it was all dark brown), and now for the last few days I've been having breast tenderness and headaches which I usually only have during the TWW. Then nausea this morning, although that isn't so unusual for me.

I really don't think it's because I am pregnant but had bleeding anyway. I took a pregnancy test the day my period started, plus on CD3, and then today I took an OPK (tired of wasting pregnancy tests!) - all negative, OPK normal faint line for CD7. Also, although my temps have been a bit more erratic than usual they haven't been particularly high (my coverline is usually 97.5, and I haven't had any temps above coverline). It would be a pretty major miracle if there was some little eggy clinging on in there after the bleeding I had plus with no sign of increased progesterone.

Anyone else had a weird cycle like this? Any insight? Should I be worried about a hormonal imbalance? Just not sure what to think. Still hoping for a normal-ish cycle with ovulation in a week or so.

That is just the strangest thing. Mind you, I've had all sorts of weird periods during my TTC, so it could be anything! I really hope you do O this month, but I think you're probably right about no-eggy, definitely would be a crazy miracle though!

Hey can I join you ladies? I was on the November board but my ovulation happened late so now I'm testing on December 4th so long as the :witch: doesn't come before then!

I joined another December testers thread, but this one is the one I was trying to locate before and I couldn't find it! :dohh:

Seeing some familiar faces....hopefully we will get some Christmas BFP's!!

Update on me - I am 5DPO today...had a nice temp increase up to 98.23 this morning! :happydance:

I'm taking progesterone during my luteal phase this cycle, so that's probably why my temps went up...hoping that the progesterone helps me make a thicker lining. This is my first month taking it. Any other ladies here have experience with progesterone? Sorry, I've not had time to read through all of the posts yet!

Hey can I join you ladies? I was on the November board but my ovulation happened late so now I'm testing on December 4th so long as the :witch: doesn't come before then!

I joined another December testers thread, but this one is the one I was trying to locate before and I couldn't find it! :dohh:

Seeing some familiar faces....hopefully we will get some Christmas BFP's!!

Update on me - I am 5DPO today...had a nice temp increase up to 98.23 this morning! :happydance:

I'm taking progesterone during my luteal phase this cycle, so that's probably why my temps went up...hoping that the progesterone helps me make a thicker lining. This is my first month taking it. Any other ladies here have experience with progesterone? Sorry, I've not had time to read through all of the posts yet!

BabyShaw, welcome! I started progesterone for luteal phase support two cycles ago, so I don't have two much experience yet, but I have a couple of take-aways for far. First, at least for me, symptoms on the progesterone are very confusing and I definitely need to ignore them during the TWW! On the progesterone, I had a lot more cramps than I normally do and I have been convinced that it was implantation when later evidence suggests it definitely wasn't. So far, I haven't had a conception cycle on the progesterone so I will be very interested to find out if the symptoms are any different when I am pregnant than when I am not.

Also, I don't know what your doctor told you, but the progesterone was able to delay AF for me. I had to decide when to stop taking it based on negative tests (the first months, I went in for a blood test), and then AF still took several after that to start. The first cycle, it seemed like my body was fighting the progesterone and trying to start AF on time, but this last month I didn't notice anything like that (but I did stop the progesterone earlier this month). The first month I also had higher temps (two days I actually had my highest BBT ever), but then last cycle I just had normal or even slightly low temps (but weather changes may be to blame).

I have been taking suppositories, not oral supplements. For me, I have only had any vaginal irritation from them after a week or more of taking them. The first month, I had a lot of soreness and irritation for the last few days before I stopped. This month, it was more mild but still unpleasant toward the end.

Overall, it seems that my body was more used to the supplements last month compared to the first month. Hopefully this coming cycle I will have even fewer symptoms. I would be cautious about overinterpreting temps and cramps, though, since those were definitely off for me just due to the progesterone. Oh, and I had read that some people ovulate at different times due to the supplements throwing off your cycle. I didn't find that to be the case - O happened right on time last month after stopping the progesterone.

FX for you! I would be interested to hear what other ladies have experienced while taking progesterone too.

My closest colleague at work told me she was pregnant today. very happy for her but so desperate to join her on maternity leave. When will it be my turn?! Still no sign of ovulation.

Any good idea for kickstarting ovulation? Any foods I can eat?!?! Help me!

My closest colleague at work told me she was pregnant today. very happy for her but so desperate to join her on maternity leave. When will it be my turn?! Still no sign of ovulation.

I hear you! Luckily no one in my office seems to be announcing a pregnancy at the moment, but I am now at the beginning of TTC cycle #9 and I'm starting to worry that natural conception may not be in our future :cry: I know there's still time, but each month I think there's a little more reason to be concerned.

Here's hoping December is a month of miracles for us, ladies!

This happened to me last month. My coworker who sits next to me announced she is pregnant with her 4th child. So unfair!! I cried in the bathroom at work, I was so distraught. I was also in the TWW at that time so I was extra emotional. It sucks that I have to watch her baby grow for the next 6 months while I get bfn after bfn.

Thank you to everyone who answered. I'm posting another one I think it's positive? It still looks a tiny bit lighter than the control. My question is We have BD'd the past 2 days, should we BD tonight or tomorrow to catch my o? If it's positive right now how long do I have? Will probably just bd tonight and tomorrow but I'm curious how it works with OPKs

Emilie - I think I a line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 16
Olive - that still looks like a negative to me, but you are really close!!. When it's positive it should be exactly the same as the control. You might surge overnight, so I would just keep BD-ing...or BD tomorrow morning if DH is worn out. Good luck!

I caved and tested early. I posted my test. I swear I see something. Here is the link.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2259041-do-you-think.html

Emilie - I see a line, but I don't trust blue dye tests. Pick up a FRER and test tomorrow! Good luck!!

Well, whatever cycle day I am I just noticed some spotting. It's brown and only there when I wipe, and I didn't have anything like it recently. I think I might be about to see the witch, as I originally guessed I would see her by Thurs. Since my temp went up today, I really don't see how it could be ib.. Whatever, Right now I'd be happy for either a bfp OR af as I would then be able to chart with confidence.

Well, whatever cycle day I am I just noticed some spotting. It's brown and only there when I wipe, and I didn't have anything like it recently. I think I might be about to see the witch, as I originally guessed I would see her by Thurs. Since my temp went up today, I really don't see how it could be ib.. Whatever, Right now I'd be happy for either a bfp OR af as I would then be able to chart with confidence.

It could still be IB. I had IB on 7DPO with my one and only pregnancy and I did NOT have any dip in temperature back then. If anything, a rise in temp with a spot of bleeding sounds encouraging. Generally if you are pregnant your temps will rise a bit since you are pumping out more progesterone.

Hey! It definitely doesn't look positive to me but it's different for everyone! I would keep testing, I bet it will get darker. I could never get the hang of those so I bought the clear blue ones with the smiley face. It's a bit easier! But expensive.

Thank you, SweetPea. I didn't think it was positive but I'm a bit confused by them! Hopefully it gets darker!
Is it 24-48 hours after you get a positive that you O?

I believe it's actually 12-24 hours after but you can catch the egg up to 48 hours after. I usually BD within 12 hours and within 24 if I can!

Its actually the reverse lol. The egg only lasts 12-24hrs which is why its such a very small window. An opk only detects when ovulation is about to happen within the next 48hrs. If the egg lasted 48hrs bding on the positive opks wouldnt be such a huge thing. Google it lol :)

Emilie I think I see a little line! I agree with picking up an FRER since blue dye is a little iffy.

Olive it still looks negative, but better! Hard for me to say whether BD today or tomorrow would be ideal. I'm leaning on tomorrow since you DTD 2 days ago, but go with your gut! :thumbup:

Thank you to everyone who answered. I'm posting another one I think it's positive? It still looks a tiny bit lighter than the control. My question is We have BD'd the past 2 days, should we BD tonight or tomorrow to catch my o? If it's positive right now how long do I have? Will probably just bd tonight and tomorrow but I'm curious how it works with OPKs

Emilie - I think I a line!

Yes i would def bd tonight as some miss the surge overnight and miss it if they dont test in the morning etc. Its almost positive. Its why i do the digis when i used them. As long as the lines are almost the same you are good to start bding.

Any good idea for kickstarting ovulation? Any foods I can eat?!?! Help me!

I honestly have never had much success with this. I have tried drinking grapefruit juice and I did O the next day but it could have been a fluke!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->