• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I didn't go through any major boob changes, but I'm also still breast feeding. So that could be why. The only boob change I got was that my nipples were super sensitive and my veins are all bulgy again.

Congrats to all the BFP.
Hugs to all those who got AF or a BFN.
Baby dust to all those in TWW.

I am 2dpo and plan on testing on NYE. FX!!!!

I think i might try and test on boxing day :)
A positive test might show up then... maybe!

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...stmas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a.html
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix
· 1Alanta
· LavenderLove
· xPrincessx
· Lirpa11
· Loobs
· Deluna87
· NoRi2014
· Macydarling
· Babyfeva
· Mamabunny2

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· Mummymelsy
· Bondgirl1

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Lilllian

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· 55comet555
· Mangos

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· PinkPokaDots
· MissDoc

December 22nd
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama
· Zoeyc04
· SpicyOrange

December 24th
· Dojenstein
· Hope4Kris

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
· EmilieBrianne
· Godskid
· Peanutt

December 27th
·HopeforKris

December 28th
· Jessilou

December 29th
· Bubb1es

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
· Littleone1993
· Aidensmoomy1
· AmbiguousHope

TBA
· SilasLove
· Mamawolf
· Movinmama
· Nela
· Sppmom
· Adge
· Seritamarie

January's Link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html#post34484089
Another January link.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

Hey Guys congratulations on the bfp's and sorry to who ever the witch got. Let me know if I don't have you in the right spot.

Afm, I am testing Christmas morning. I am pretty sick right now which is why I haven't been on here much I am pretty sure I have the flu. I am cramping pretty bad but no bleeding yet, my cm is watery and light, my cervix is high, really soft , and closed, my boobs are super sensitive.

Thanks Emilie, for the update! FX for you!!! I hope you feel better soon and get your Christmas surprise! :hugs:

Sorry to hear you are poorly Emilie. I hope you feel better real soon. FX'd for tomorrow. Xx
AFM, I am expecting AF tomorrow. Tested today to a stark white BFN. On to next month we go. Xx

Just a quick question... Has anyone ever got negative IC tests but used a FRER anyway?!
I don't know whether to waste my money on an expensive test or not. I have read such mixed reviews on IC tests that I feel like a FRER will either be good news or at least stop the wondering. Xx

Now question Is what brand do I use in the morning? Do I swap to a blue dye test? All the ones I've used so far have been pink dye. I'll be 14dpo cd26.
:)

I have always read that pink dye tests are more reliable. Apparently, blue dye tests often give misleading evaporation lines. Xx

Well, 13dpo and still a bfn. Guess I'll wait and see if AF comes. She is due tomorrow, but o usually spot 2-3 days before she comes ..which I haven't done yet. :(

Hi ladies! Happy Christmas Eve! Congratulations to the new BFP's - what a lovely christmas present! I caved and tested today and it was a bfn.... Cd10/11 for me.... AF due Friday or Saturday and feeling a bit crampy so not feeling so hopeful! I thought I saw the faintest imaginary line on the FRER but I think just wishful thinking!! Hugs to those still waiting with me! Xx

25 :bfp:s!! Congrats again to all you lucky ladies - and lots of :dust: to those of us still waiting. And a very Happy Christmas Eve to everyone :xmas9:

AFM - The progesterone is definitely starting to kick in.... nice steady increases in temps. But I just don't FEEL like this is the month. Absolutely ZERO symptoms... in fact less than I think I normally have in a luteal phase. :shrug: I'll test tomorrow (8dpo) and then again on Sunday. But I've already got my eyes on January.

Tested today at 12 dpo. Got a BFN... so I'm thinking it's not happening.

congrats mamabunny!

I told my hubby Sunday. We are not telling family or anyone until prob 12 or 13 weeks. (because of our mmc at 13 weeks earlier this yr). We had already told my family and it was so awful to explain the miscarriage. They were understanding and very sad of course, but we don't want to go through that again. My Dr is doing an ultrasound at 6-7 wks to give us some peace of mind instead of having to wait until the 11 week scan like last time.

I hope everyone enjoys their holidays!!

BFP for me this morning. I've been stalking for awhile but haven't posted. I plan to tell dh tomorrow

BFP for me this morning. I've been stalking for awhile but haven't posted. I plan to tell dh tomorrow

omg Dani! Ur so strong holding it in!!! Lol! I will be jumping on DH while he's in bed first thing in the a.m or as soon as he walks through the door from work! :haha: Id die keeping it in for a moment longer! Do u have anything cute planned to reveal your BFP?! I'm sooo happy for u!!! Its about time! I bet its a super sticky one! As hard as it is to relax, def try ur best and ill be praying for you in the meantime. I feel this is your much deserved forever baby on its way! :) So so happy for u!! And what great timing! Such a miracle!!!

Congratulations to the new bfp. I am sorry for anyone who got a bfn or the witch showed up.

Afm I test in the morning I am 100% sure it is going to be negative. My cousin announced tonight that she is pregnant again. So her kids are going to be 14 months apart. I am pretty bummed that she gets pregnant so easily. It wasn't planned and they can't afford another baby they are already working 3 full time jobs between them. Sorry for ranting.

Congratulations to the new bfp. I am sorry for anyone who got a bfn or the witch showed up.

Afm I test in the morning I am 100% sure it is going to be negative. My cousin announced tonight that she is pregnant again. So her kids are going to be 14 months apart. I am pretty bummed that she gets pregnant so easily. It wasn't planned and they can't afford another baby they are already working 3 full time jobs between them. Sorry for ranting.

Hopefully it will be positive Emilie :hugs:

I know what you mean seeing people have babies willynilly. Hoping your time is soon xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->