• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

AF is due today, but no sign of her yet. BFN 22nd and 25th (but I swear I could see the hint of a line this morning...)

AF is due for me today and I have been having cramps, so fully expecting her anytime today. :-( xx

Congrats cuite!!!!! :happydance: Hope its nice and sticky for you

AFM - BFN this morning. It's only 8dpo so I know it's still quite early.... but I just don't feel like this is the month, and I thought I was starting to get AF-like cramping this morning so maybe the progesterone is the only thing keeping her away. :shrug:

Well Merry christmas everybody!! Hope everyone enjoys the holiday.

Faint BFP for me this morning!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 28
Well bfn for me I am 10-14 dpo if af doesn't come in by the 31st will test again.

Fx for you emilie! I got a bfn at 11 dpo then a BFP at 15 dpo, so you just never know.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Emilie, don't feel bad for ranting. I feel the same way! It seems like that is usually the case, too ( but not always). The less money, the more kids. My friend just had her fourth. She could barely afford the first one. Someone had to give her a van because they had no vehicle. She has other people donate her groceries. She also seriously insulted me because she would go on and on about how much she loves being pregnant and she even offered to carry my child. I know she meant well but i wanted to run screaming when she said that. I felt like she was bragging. My cousin also just had her fourth and between her, and her husband, AND her brother they have one vehicle. They all sleep on the floor because they can't afford beds. Although, I have to admit, before I had my son I could sit there and mentally judge each and every pregnant woman I saw. I hated them and I felt none of them deserved it. In fact, it was so bad that when I finally became pregnant with my son I hid it for a very long time because I didn't want to make anyone struggling with fertility feel the way I felt.

Emilie, don't feel bad for ranting. I feel the same way! It seems like that is usually the case, too ( but not always). The less money, the more kids. My friend just had her fourth. She could barely afford the first one. Someone had to give her a van because they had no vehicle. She has other people donate her groceries. She also seriously insulted me because she would go on and on about how much she loves being pregnant and she even offered to carry my child. I know she meant well but i wanted to run screaming when she said that. I felt like she was bragging. My cousin also just had her fourth and between her, and her husband, AND her brother they have one vehicle. They all sleep on the floor because they can't afford beds. Although, I have to admit, before I had my son I could sit there and mentally judge each and every pregnant woman I saw. I hated them and I felt none of them deserved it. In fact, it was so bad that when I finally became pregnant with my son I hid it for a very long time because I didn't want to make anyone struggling with fertility feel the way I felt.
They had a house given to them fully paid for but can't pay the bills so they live with her parents

as requested! (bottom one is the one i took this AM)

i still cant believe it......

Attachments

• image1(1).JPG
    image1(1).JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 15
Ginger!!!!!!!! :happydance: I'm soooo excited for you! And congrats as well cutie and pink! How awesome! Be sure to come join us on the new thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->