• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I am 14dpo today and have a really bad sore throat. I don't know where it came from.. I am supposed to start AF sometime today. I tested at 12dpo and got a BFN. Need opinions.

My test this afternoon! I wasn't planning on testing again until tomorrow, but my new cheapies came in the mail so I thought what the heck!! I took it at 4 pm on only a 30 min hold, and my urine was super diluted because I've been drinking a lot of water. But my line looks awesome!!! So excited 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 10
I was itching to take yet another test, this time a day past my :af: due date. Got a $1 cheapie at Drug Mart yesterday. Scared me because it didn't show up immediately but def within the allotted 3 minute time frame. Yup, still pregnant! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20141226_211320-1.jpg
    20141226_211320-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
Lol MamaBunny, I did that today too. I'll post a picture of the test later, it's crazy.

So I took these just for fun. The first response was slightly disappointing because I got the rapid one not the early one so the ink distribution is different. But still good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
This ones great though, so dark!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
Nice JandJ! I just hopped over from the bfp thread and was going to share my photo on there to curb my poas urge :laugh2:

So I'm 15dpo and I was supposed to very AF yesterday. It never showed up so I took an FREF this morning and got a BFN... I'm never late, so I'm really confused.

Well, AF came this morning. Congrats to all of you that got your bfp!!!

Does anyone know if you can get AF if you are taking progesterone supplements?

Krissy, I think you can still get it. I believe progesterone just delays it, but I don't know for sure. I always stop my supplements around 13/14dpo.

Hello all! How was your holiday?? I just got back online and finished catching up on this thread; boy I missed a lot!

crystalmcd, Jenafry4, charlier, SilasLove: Sorry the :witch: came. GL in January!!

SilasLove: I hope IUI works for you and you get to start 2015 with great news!

bubb1es: I like your symptoms! Any updates?

littleone1993: :test:

charlier: blue dye tests are notorious for thick dark blue evap lines. I only use CB digi's anymore, and will only use one with a weeks estimator AFTER getting a :bfp: on a pink dye.

Orglethorp: have you taken another test yet??

Teeny: have the :witch: shown up yet? If not, have you done another test??

Krissy: from what I've heard, you WON'T get :af: on time while taking progesterone, and the longer into your cycle you take it, the more it will be delayed. But if you need the progesterone, you're supposed to keep taking it into your second trimester; so prepare yourself for a long AF wait, unless you get a bfp first.

PinkPolkaDots: Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Hope4Kris: Stress can delay AF. You should test again soon if she doesn't arrive.

EmilieBrianne: How are you feelings today??

Dreamer2013: any updates hun?

AFM cd7 and it looks like the :witch: is leaving. I had 7 day flows before my boys and between them, so I'm taking this as a great sign. The :sex: marathon has already begun, I'm taking all my vitamins, the preseed is already here, and the opk's and hpt's are due to arrive on Monday. Feeling psyched about January!!

Cutie - does the :witch: show up as soon as you stop? This is my first month taking it. I've got a follow up on jan 2nd to check betas before I'm supposed to stop. Just wondering what to expect

My DH is driving me crazy. He had a dream we got a :bfp: and he hasn't had any dreams like that since our dd. now he's positive this is our month but I just don't feel it at all. In fact I've had less symptoms to spot this month than I normally do. 10dpo and still bfn too :shrug: it's going to stink to disappoint him

Hope your dh is right Krissy. You don't get it immediately after. I normally get mine a day or so after I stop the supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->