• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Here is this mornings test compared to the one I took two mornings ago, everything is doubling very nicely!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
Looks great PPD! Nice lines usually mean sticky beans! YAYAYAYAY!!! :happydance:

Kris- I was still getting bfn on AF day. My cycle changed due to a mc. Went from a 27 day cycle to a 30 day cycle. Couldn't get even a faint bfp til cd 31/32.

Okay I am about 13dpo give or take a couple days. My cervix is so high I can barely reach it. I did finally reach it enough to know it is super soft and closed. But I have tons and tons of milky white watery discharge. Af is due tomorrow usually by now my cervix drops. I had a stark white bfn two days ago. I want to wait until new years eve to test again. I am super dizzy but I think that is to my blood pressure has been high and it is normally low unless I have a migraine. Which I have been battling for over a week. I am super nauseous but I am getting over the flu. I am rambling now. I just don't know what to think.

Okay I am about 13dpo give or take a couple days. My cervix is so high I can barely reach it. I did finally reach it enough to know it is super soft and closed. But I have tons and tons of milky white watery discharge. Af is due tomorrow usually by now my cervix drops. I had a stark white bfn two days ago. I want to wait until new years eve to test again. I am super dizzy but I think that is to my blood pressure has been high and it is normally low unless I have a migraine. Which I have been battling for over a week. I am super nauseous but I am getting over the flu. I am rambling now. I just don't know what to think.

I say take one tomorrow morning!!!

I say take one tomorrow morning!!!

I might but I just am afraid it will be negative.

Emilie I hope this is good news with the nausea, cervix etc I pray you get a bfp! :) fx and prayers sent your way!!!

Hello all! How was your holiday?? I just got back online and finished catching up on this thread; boy I missed a lot!

crystalmcd, Jenafry4, charlier, SilasLove: Sorry the :witch: came. GL in January!!

SilasLove: I hope IUI works for you and you get to start 2015 with great news!

bubb1es: I like your symptoms! Any updates?

littleone1993: :test:

charlier: blue dye tests are notorious for thick dark blue evap lines. I only use CB digi's anymore, and will only use one with a weeks estimator AFTER getting a :bfp: on a pink dye.

Orglethorp: have you taken another test yet??

Teeny: have the :witch: shown up yet? If not, have you done another test??

Krissy: from what I've heard, you WON'T get :af: on time while taking progesterone, and the longer into your cycle you take it, the more it will be delayed. But if you need the progesterone, you're supposed to keep taking it into your second trimester; so prepare yourself for a long AF wait, unless you get a bfp first.

PinkPolkaDots: Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Hope4Kris: Stress can delay AF. You should test again soon if she doesn't arrive.

EmilieBrianne: How are you feelings today??

Dreamer2013: any updates hun?

AFM cd7 and it looks like the :witch: is leaving. I had 7 day flows before my boys and between them, so I'm taking this as a great sign. The :sex: marathon has already begun, I'm taking all my vitamins, the preseed is already here, and the opk's and hpt's are due to arrive on Monday. Feeling psyched about January!!

Good luck querida! AF arrived for me today :cry: onto January I guess!

Congrats to the new BFP's!

Xx

Thanks Querida, I am now cycle day 37 and still BFN on IC. I bought a frer today but I am too scared to use it! Lol . Last month my cycle was 35 days so this is the longest cycle in months. I think my body is just teasing me. Xx

So I caved and took a test on an almost 4 hour hold and there was a line that instantly came up and was there for a few minutes and now nothing it is still in the time frame. So I am thinking I either saw a dye run or something. I am pretty sure it was a bfn. I took the test apart and it has an indent so I am 100% sure it is a bfn.

So I caved and took a test on an almost 4 hour hold and there was a line that instantly came up and was there for a few minutes and now nothing it is still in the time frame. So I am thinking I either saw a dye run or something. I am pretty sure it was a bfn. I took the test apart and it has an indent so I am 100% sure it is a bfn.

So I got my BFP 4 days after my period was due. So from the day my period was due, until the day I got my BFP, I kept getting the white indent line every time I took a test, but it would disappear as the test dried. Then finally the indent got color! And now I have a strong BFP. So maybe it's the beginning of yours!!!

Cutie I swore I said something earlier, maybe in another post or perhaps I was going to then my mind wandered as it's been doing a lot lately but... congrats to you!!! :happydance: I remember you from one of Querida's threads and am so thrilled you got a Christmas bfp! You're just a few days behind me!

So I woke up this morning and did the FRER to a BFN. At least I know I guess, no more wondering! Disappointed. Xx

Well right on time af is here on to January for me. As soon as this head ache eases up I will catch up.

Digi worked today!!! And my line still looks awesome! Sorry to all that got BFNs :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
Kris- I was still getting bfn on AF day. My cycle changed due to a mc. Went from a 27 day cycle to a 30 day cycle. Couldn't get even a faint bfp til cd 31/32.

Okay thanks so much. I am now 16dpo if I ovulated when I was supposed to. Still haven't seen AF yet.

Hope - the pre-O part of your cycle can be very variable. Do you temp or use opks to confirm?

Afm - 11 dpo and a :bfn: it wasn't fmu or even smu but still :shrug: plus I'm havin more AF like cramps and I'm really grumpy. So I think the progesterone is the only thing keeping the :witch: away. I'm going to try an frer on Wednesday (14 dpo) but I assume I'll be able to drink at the party guilt free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->