December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

That looks exactly like the positive I got at 9 DPO. Definitely positive. Congrats bubbles! The luck for this thread continues!

I am going to test again tomorrow morning, if I see another line I will go get a digi and call my RE for blood work.

Congrats bubb1es!! I'm a terrible squinter and I can see it too!!!! FXed it gets nice and dark and you have a H&H 9 months!

AFM - I have a question for you ladies - especially those with :bfp:s and/or have taken progesterone. I'm SUPER uncomfortable today. Similar to AF... but those are normally duller less localized pain. These are cramps (not like implantation pinching) but they're sharper than AF. Also I just got hit by a pretty big wave of nausea. Could this all just be from progesterone? Or is it starting to sound like it might be something more?

Krissy, I didn't have any of the progesterone symptoms but I know cramps and nausea can be some symptoms. A lot of ladies warned me that the symptoms could be like AF or pregnancy.

congrats bubb1es!! I see the line. Sorry Krissy, I don't have the answer to that. I know that I had cramps before AF and cramps when I got my bfp! Good luck!

Congrats bubbles!! That's def the start of a BFP!!! Be careful about the digi tho, it is very non sensitive. So it won't detect anything until your at least over 25 HCG, if not higher. Which is a dark line on a FRER. I know this from personal experience. Take another test in two days if you wanna see it double!

Hope - the pre-O part of your cycle can be very variable. Do you temp or use opks to confirm?

Afm - 11 dpo and a :bfn: it wasn't fmu or even smu but still :shrug: plus I'm havin more AF like cramps and I'm really grumpy. So I think the progesterone is the only thing keeping the :witch: away. I'm going to try an frer on Wednesday (14 dpo) but I assume I'll be able to drink at the party guilt free

I don't use either. I just started trying and don't quite understand all the ovulation kits and temperature things. But I do have a question. Around 10 today, I went to the bathroom and there was ALOT of white creamy cervical mucus. At least that's what I think it was. Do you have any idea why that could be since I haven't had AF start yet?

Congrats bubbles!
Krissy- I was sure af was coming with both of my BFps. IM sorry I can't shed any light on progesterone but I can say I had lots of sharp cramps and insane lower back pain this time around. GL!

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...stmas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a.html
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix
· 1Alanta
· LavenderLove
· xPrincessx
· Lirpa11
· Loobs
· Deluna87
· NoRi2014
· Macydarling
· Babyfeva
· Mamabunny2
· Cutieq
· Pinkpokadots
· NurseGinger

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· Mummymelsy
· Bondgirl1

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Lilllian

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· 55comet555
· Mangos

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· MissDoc

December 22nd
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama
· Zoeyc04
· SpicyOrange

December 24th
· Dojenstein
· Hope4Kris

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
· EmilieBrianne
· Godskid
· Peanutt

December 27th
·HopeforKris

December 28th
· Jessilou

December 29th
· Bubb1es

December 30th
· Rscha

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
· Littleone1993
· Aidensmoomy1
· AmbiguousHope

TBA
· SilasLove
· Mamawolf
· Movinmama
· Nela
· Sppmom
· Adge
· Seritamarie

January's Link
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...anyone-hoping-new-years-bfp.html#post34484089
Another January link.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

Congratulations on the bfp and so sorry for the ones the witch got.

@ bubb1es, I see a line. Congratulations! Just let me know when you want me to add you to the front page.

Afm the witch showed her ugly face. I am on cd1 it is full force. I ordered ovulation tests and pregnancy tests today. So hopefully next month will be my month.

Good luck in Jan Emilie! Sorry about AF, I hope we both get our BFPs in Jan!

Lots of BFPs this month in December. Congrats everyone! Hope we see that many next month too!

Good luck in Jan Emilie! Sorry about AF, I hope we both get our BFPs in Jan!

Lots of BFPs this month in December. Congrats everyone! Hope we see that many next month too!

Good luck to you too. I really hope we get our bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->