• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I am annoyed that I wasted a FRER yesterday! Lol.
What really sucks is my long cycles. If I had a nice regular 28 day cycle I would be ovulating about now and in to the TWW. Due to it being nearly 40 days I lose out on a few cycles every year. That what irritates me the most. Plus I have also realised there is absolutely no symptom I can trust in knowing I am pregnant. I only ever get sore boobs with pregnancy...or until now. This month they have been super sore and AF still reared her ugly head.
Honestly, today I feel like giving up in TTC. :-(

Wow I missed alot! Bubbles I see the line... on my phone screen even! Congrats to you! :happydance: What an amazing month!

AFM, I have been up and down emotionally. I am so nervous for the future and how my partner will handle this all :shrug: I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant, though I don't really feel pregnant lately and the uncertainty of things makes me sad. I really need extra attention right now but maybe he's just as scared and nervous as me and will come around later on once this becomes more real for him perhaps? I took yet another test yesterday. I just can't help myself I love to poas and watch the lines appear! :dohh:

Attachments

• 20141229_071813-1.jpg
    20141229_071813-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
I am annoyed that I wasted a FRER yesterday! Lol.
What really sucks is my long cycles. If I had a nice regular 28 day cycle I would be ovulating about now and in to the TWW. Due to it being nearly 40 days I lose out on a few cycles every year. That what irritates me the most. Plus I have also realised there is absolutely no symptom I can trust in knowing I am pregnant. I only ever get sore boobs with pregnancy...or until now. This month they have been super sore and AF still reared her ugly head.
Honestly, today I feel like giving up in TTC. :-(

I know what you mean about long cycles. I have on average 50 day cycles ever since my surgery. They used to be on average 44 day cycles This last cycle was 23 days. I always have at a 14 lp but sometimes I ovulate early like I did this month. I have been ttc for almost 2 years there has been many times I wanted to give up but I know in the end when I do have a baby it will all be worth all of this. So try and stay positive.

I don't think January is my month either.... I got strong backache, which is a tell tale sign the :witch: is on her way! :growlmad: ... haven't had my usual :af: cramps yet, but i'm only 9dpo and i'm sure they will appear ova the next few days, ... a :bfn: is gunna hit me real bad this cycle.. already had a little cry :cry:

Here is this morning's line :) Calling RE for an appointment shortly.

Attachments

• 20141229_060755.jpg
    20141229_060755.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 17
I don't think January is my month either.... I got strong backache, which is a tell tale sign the :witch: is on her way! :growlmad: ... haven't had my usual :af: cramps yet, but i'm only 9dpo and i'm sure they will appear ova the next few days, ... a :bfn: is gunna hit me real bad this cycle.. already had a little cry :cry:

Aww I am sorry. I cry anytime I get a bfn or the witch comes. I really hope you get your bfp soon. Ttc sucks.

Yay bubbles!!! :happydance:

Sorry to the ladies the the stupid :witch: got. Keep trying, your :bfp: will happen when you least expect it! :hugs:

I need some advice.. i am 3 days late for my period, but hot a BFN on my clearblue digi this morning... why???

I need some advice.. i am 3 days late for my period, but hot a BFN on my clearblue digi this morning... why???

Have you been temping or using OPKs? I can't pinpoint exactly WHY for you, but for example my cycles would vary by a couple days. They would be anywhere from 25-28 days long. One cycle I ended up thinking I was late but it was because I didn't accurately predict my O day and thought it was earlier than it actually was (my LP is always 12 days). Are your cycles always the same?

got my blood drawn at 11am (its 215 now)... waiting for that call!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->