• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Is it crazy that I'm humming and dancing about just because I know I'll O soon and (hopefully) have my bfp within three weeks?? I wish I could speed time up. After all, the boys and I are just stuck at home doing housework, so fast forewards would be wonderful, just for a few hours each evening, from dinner time to bed time, you know? lol Feeling silly and giggly where I was weepy last night. Isn't it crazy how preggers I must sound and feel right now?? :rofl: Hope this is a good sign for a bfp on it's way..

Querida your OPK is looking good, should get darker the next couple days! I kind of miss the excitement of impending O and then the unknown when we would BD during my fertile window, wondering if that would be the time that gets us a :bfp: FX that January is going to be your month!!!

Wow I just saw that and I'm :rofl:
I'm not even gonna fix it, just because it will make me smile if I see it again and might brighten someone else's day. My autocorrect really hates me! I was once messaging on Facebook and was trying to say how I was craving mashed potatoes. After I sent it I realized I had told my friend that I wanted mashed prostitutes. I still laugh till the tears come just thinking about it!!

Hahaha querida! Mashed prostitutes :rofl: Well I hope you got his hoe a$$ yesterday and got some BD in!

Querida hopefully he's hoe enough to get in a ton of bd this cycle! LOL!

I am now 19dpo and 5 days late for AF. Tested negative two days ago... No signs of AF yet... I am so confused... Someone help me please...

Hope4Kris-- Is AF often late or are you usually pretty regular? If you're typically pretty regular, I would say don't give up yet. If implantation happened late, it can take a long time for levels to rise enough for a BFP. We hear all the time that so many women don't get BFPs until significantly late, so hang in there! Are you having signs that AF is coming?

Hope4Kris-- Is AF often late or are you usually pretty regular? If you're typically pretty regular, I would say don't give up yet. If implantation happened late, it can take a long time for levels to rise enough for a BFP. We hear all the time that so many women don't get BFPs until significantly late, so hang in there! Are you having signs that AF is coming?[/QUOTE

Since October, when I stopped taking BC, I have started AF on the 4th friday of the month... I don't feel any symptoms of AF yet..

Hope - without temping or using OPKs... there's really no way to know what dpo you are. Even if you have perfectly regular 28 day cycles year round, there's no way to know which day you ovulate on. Plus, there's no reason you can't suddenly have a shorter or longer month out of the blue. But there's definitely still some home until AF shows up. FXed you get some (positive) answers soon :dust:

Hope - without temping or using OPKs... there's really no way to know what dpo you are. Even if you have perfectly regular 28 day cycles year round, there's no way to know which day you ovulate on. Plus, there's no reason you can't suddenly have a shorter or longer month out of the blue. But there's definitely still some home until AF shows up. FXed you get some (positive) answers soon :dust:

That's true... I really hope this is it.... I don't know how to do temps or opk's.

You can buy cheapies on Amazon. I like the wondfo OPK and pt combo pack. I think it has like 50 oPK's and 20 pt for around $20. Just pee in a cup mid morning and later in the afternoon and dip the stick starting around cd8 til you get two lines. Then you'll know when you o.

You can buy cheapies on Amazon. I like the wondfo OPK and pt combo pack. I think it has like 50 oPK's and 20 pt for around $20. Just pee in a cup mid morning and later in the afternoon and dip the stick starting around cd8 til you get two lines. Then you'll know when you o.

For the wondfo's you need the test line as dark (or darker) than the control to consider it positive. It's not like an HPT where you just need two lines. And you should O 12-72 hours after you get a positive - a lot of ladies just count the day after their + as the day of O.

As for temping - it's also pretty easy. Just get a basal body thermometer (they run like $11 at CVS) and take your temp at the same time every morning before you get out of bed.

Thank you so much!! I hope AF doesn't start and I get a BFP on Friday. But I don't know if I will... I will start using opk's. I'm not good with temps.. Do you think if I :sex: every other day after AF stops, it is more likely to happen?? Or is using opk's the best way??

Both absolutely. OPK and every other day just so you hit all the bases. That's how we got dd.

For the wondfo's you need the test line as dark (or darker) than the control to consider it positive. It's not like an HPT where you just need two lines. And you should O 12-72 hours after you get a positive - a lot of ladies just count the day after their + as the day of O.

As for temping - it's also pretty easy. Just get a basal body thermometer (they run like $11 at CVS) and take your temp at the same time every morning before you get out of bed.

Thanks so much!! I would have thought it just had to have a faint line like a pregnancy test..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->