December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone's Holiday was wonderful! I was worried that I would be coming back to a lot of chatter and everyone wondering why I hadnt updated... but I see you were all as distracted as I was!

I got a good christmas present! I started taking vitamin B6 this cycle since I have determined that my luteal phase is only 9 days long, and i ovulated a whole 3 days early this time!!! If my cycle stays the same length, that will mean a 12 day luteal phase, so I'm very excited for that!

I hope you are all well!

xoxo

I take a B complex every day with prenatal vitamins as my multivitamin and a vitamin C tablet. I mostly take them for proper nutrition as I normally don't have the most healthy of appetites. My luteal phase is a normal one as far as I can tell though. I wonder if the B complex made my luteal phase a bit longer and possibly caused a happy accident! haha

Tess, have you done a January testing thread yet? x

I set one up, please feel free to join: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-here-get-your-newyears-bfp.html#post24244631

Nah,

I think I'm going to pass on maintaining one this month. I am going to try and keep it low key. Im very excited about having ovulated earlier, but I took my last BFN really quite hard, so I am going to try and focus on other things this time.

I'll probably join one of the January threads though, and I hope I see you girls there!!! :0)

Ahh okay - Was going to stay loyal and join yours but I'll see you on the one above xx

Hey Tess, glad you're back and feeling better. AF got me again, so onto a new cycle for me. Hopefully it's not too long before we see those bfp's, it doesn't get any easier. I'm just glad that I have such lovely ladies to go through this with.

xxx

See what happens! I got all excited cause FF had my crosshairs on CD 16 wich would have been 3 days sooner than all my other cycles... and this morning I put in my temp and it moved them to CD 18, wich is only 1 day sooner... :cry:

Why did it move them??? Any ideas ladies??

I'd guess it's because you had more temp rises above your coverline on that date than the original date.

i want to be really positive but im worried im going to end up with another long cycle. AF didnt show today and only possible symptom is sore fuller boobs. Dont no wether to test now with a proper test (not an IC) or wait a few days. Normally when AF is due i get a headache and i havent had that!! xx

Not well, I've decided that I need a new doctor. This one won't even humor the possibility of pregnancy for me, yet I am currently on CD41. That makes AF at the very least 10 days late. ):

Not well, I've decided that I need a new doctor. This one won't even humor the possibility of pregnancy for me, yet I am currently on CD41. That makes AF at the very least 10 days late. ):

I think, unfortunately, as long as you get a negative pregnancy test and you're not like weeks and weeks late they just assume your hormones are going crazy and your cycle is just changing for some reason.
I swear I had a chemical before I got pregnant with my son cause I always got my period on the same day each month and I was late, though I didn't get a positive pregnancy test and then when AF did start it was sooooo painful!! I never felt pain like that before (until I got contractions with my son). And when I went to the doctor about it they said the same thing to me, just your hormones going a bit weird and therefore you were late.... But I still believe (and hubby does too) that it was a chemical pregnancy.

Good luck, hopefully you'll get some answers soon!!! :hugs:

I used to get my period on the same day every month too, but last month it was 3 days early and was a lot lighter and a bit shorter than my normal period. This month it's 10 days late and counting. I just wish I knew what was going on with my body. =/

Well i woke up with AF this morning and cried, heres hoping january is our lucky month for concieving seeing as LO was concieved in january. xx

good luck kalonkiki hope your not waiting too long for an answer x

Well, I think I got my answer. This morning I got some light pink discharge on the toilet paper, so I think AF is on her way. ):

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->