December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I'm just posting. I tested on 12/5 BFN, 12/9 BFN and I'm on my 2nd cycle of clomid..They bumped me up to 100 MG. So far, so good..No crazy pains this cylce suprisingly. I am starting to feel discouraged because my hubby has been drinking heavily and doesn't think it will affect our chances, and that has caused a huge arguement earlier today..Im just about to give up & not waste any money on US & bloodwork. IDK...anywhoo..Congrats to all the December BFP's!!!! And Babydust to everyone TTC!!!!

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I'm just posting. I tested on 12/5 BFN, 12/9 BFN and I'm on my 2nd cycle of clomid..They bumped me up to 100 MG. So far, so good..No crazy pains this cylce suprisingly. I am starting to feel discouraged because my hubby has been drinking heavily and doesn't think it will affect our chances, and that has caused a huge arguement earlier today..Im just about to give up & not waste any money on US & bloodwork. IDK...anywhoo..Congrats to all the December BFP's!!!! And Babydust to everyone TTC!!!!

I actually read a recent article online where they did a study and it concluded that alcohol, tobacco, and drug use doesn't actually affect fertility very much at all. It made me feel more optimistic about my OH's cigarette smoking, but it was only one study. I hope they do some others to prove or disprove that!

I am so freaking sad.. I thought for sure after almost 3 years of ttc that it might happen... Go ahead and take me out for this month.

I am 14DPO on a 28 day cycle but today makes CD30 so I was hoping.. I have been testing the last 3 days with BFN and today I had 2 incidents of spotting so I expect AF full on next 24-48 hours.

I normally dont get AF symptoms or PG symptoms so I never know till something happens.

I think I have tried every test out there this cycle to see if I was wrong but that didn't do me much good but waste a bunch of money. Better luck next month.

Good luck to everyone with their BFPs I hope Santa brings them for you.

Sorry you feel you're out, Brandy :(

just dropping in to let you ladies know I'm out as AF arrived . Sorry I've been a bit MIA this month but Christmas has been a major distraction!

I'm sorry about the witch xx 9dpo here. Symptoms still here but not as strong.losing hope!

11 dpo. Testing in two days if af doesn't show. Can definitely say that my breasts are more achy than they have ever been, can't make up this symptom in my head, lol. Only the last couple cycles have I started having breast tenderness before af, and it was very mild and only if I pressed on them and felt around a bit. haha. This time they just ache in my bra, more so towards the end of the day. Trying not to make too much out of it because I know that pms symptoms change often, but still optimistic!

I'm getting all down and feel like I'm out... my boobs are hurting a little, but it's not like soreness, just get these 'pains' every now and then... like waves if that makes sense. And my cervix was high but firm, it's supposed to be soft when pregnant right??

I don't know anymore... I feel like just giving up and trying again next month I guess.... I know there's still a chance (till AF arrives) but I'm just not feeling it right now, though I could swear I was pregnant throughout the past couple of days! I'm confused!!!:dohh:

Spotting a fair bit tonight. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign. AF isn't due for another 2/3 days! Temps still up and still got sore boobs and backache. M feeling down :-(

I'm going to cave and test tomorrow. If it's a :bfn: I'll test again on the 20th if the :witch: hasn't showed up by then.

yay 702baby!! Congrats!! h&h 9 months to you!

Can you send some of that babydust this way please???

Spotting a fair bit tonight. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign. AF isn't due for another 2/3 days! Temps still up and still got sore boobs and backache. M feeling down :-(

Your chart looks pretty good. Don't give up hope :hugs:

Test was negative this morning. Now I'm just waiting for AF to show up.

Is so pissed at mother nature right now. You hear me? I fricken HATE you! 10dpo today spotted on and off all through my night shift last night. This afternoon I go to the loo and bright red on the paper and down the toilet. Could AF really be here 2 days early? Sometimes I have had the occasional 30 day cycle (instead of 32 day) though on those cycles I O'd on CD17 rather than CD19. I O'd CD19 this cycle so expected a 32 day cycle. Today I'm only CD29 though.

My breasts are still really tender, still got backache (centralised, not lower), mild cramps (not as bad as AF) a headache, nausea etc... AF normally starts brownish but this is bright red fresh loss I tested this morning BFN, I'm so annoyed! How can I have such strong symptoms (unusual for me) and test negative?! Very very annoyed now!

ahw Noo! Sorry to hear! I bet you're pissed off!
I feel like I'm pregnant but I keep getting bfn's. Luckily I could potentially be a bit early though, as I'm not sure when I ovulated. If it was the same day as my last cycle I would be 9dpo today and my earliest bfp ever was 10dpo.

I hope it's not gonna be a full AF for you, some people bleed (think they get their period, but it's not technically a period) whilst they're pregnant.
:hugs: Good luck!!

Sorry to hear Noo!!

It is frustrating when something changes in our cycle! Lots of :hugs: for you!!

I'm testing tomorrow, really scared though. I'll be 14dpo then, but I don't expect AF for a few more days since last LP was so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->