December Testers! Get your BFP's here!! ( 7 SO FAR!! )

Test was negative this morning. Now I'm just waiting for AF to show up.

Sorry to hear about the BFN, at least there is still a chance till AF comes!!

I'm doubtful. I expect AF will show up by the 20th. Last month I was early, which totally screwed up my cycle for this month. The 20th is the latest it should get here though.

Test was negative this morning. Now I'm just waiting for AF to show up.

Sorry to hear about the BFN, at least there is still a chance till AF comes!!

I'm doubtful. I expect AF will show up by the 20th. Last month I was early, which totally screwed up my cycle for this month. The 20th is the latest it should get here though.

Ok!! :hugs:

I notice your ticker and status say you are still waiting to try, have your plans changed since then?

No, we're still WTT. We were just worried about an oopsie this month because my cycle was off last month (I was 3 days early) so I had no idea when I O'd this month. :wacko:

AF is officially late now, so about to go grab a test! Hoping I don't get disappointed, but I'm doubting that we actually got it the first month ttc.

AF is officially late now, so about to go grab a test! Hoping I don't get disappointed, but I'm doubting that we actually got it the first month ttc.

Just tested, bfn so waiting for AF now! It is late but only by a day or two. On to the next cycle :D

I also got a BFN this morning at 14DPO. Waiting for AF, but after my last long LP I don't expect AF for another 4 days.

I'm 12 dpo and bfn for me today too. Pretty sure that I'm out this month.

Officially CD1 here. Pissed off. BFN this morning so either yesterday's test was wrong or it was a chemical

warning tmi ahead! so the DH and I had a night of fun and when we 'cleaned up' we both noticed some blood. AF usually shows any time from cd 21 to day 28 (i am on cd 23 today and o'd on cd 12-13), so I know it is just af coming on the earlier side...but I cant help but hope that it is implantation bleeding....I know it is so silly because it is clearly the start of af...but i so badly wanted dec to be the month!!!!

I need to think positive....this is the month this is the month......morning will tell....i pray i wake up tomorrow to no sight of af!

I think it could also happen if he hits your cervix. I think that it could be a good sign, if it was just after sex... cause your cervix gets softer and more sensitive I think... But don't quote me on that cause I think I read it somewhere but I'm not 100% sure! Fingers crossed you're not out yet!!

I am out... :(

But on to next month! I really didn't want to head into my 3rd January of trying...but some say 3rd times a charm!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all the BFP! and :dust: to all still waiting! I truly hope you get your Christmas BFP!!!!

Well, my test was negative this morning, but AF is still MIA. Frankly I'm pretty annoyed, I really wish that she would either show up or I would get a :bfp: just so that I would have my answer already. =/

Well, my test was negative this morning, but AF is still MIA. Frankly I'm pretty annoyed, I really wish that she would either show up or I would get a :BFP: just so that I would have my answer already. =/

Sorry to hear :hugs: it is certainly frustrating! Are you planning to see your doctor?

AF came for me yesterday so I'm definitely out. Just hope 3rd month is it!

I am out... :(

But on to next month! I really didn't want to head into my 3rd January of trying...but some say 3rd times a charm!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all the BFP! and :dust: to all still waiting! I truly hope you get your Christmas BFP!!!!

All the best for next month!!! :hugs:

AF came for me yesterday so I'm definitely out. Just hope 3rd month is it!

I'm sorry honey. Lot's of dust for next month! :hugs: :dust:

And no, I'm just going to wait and if I don't get my period in another three days or so I'll go ahead and test again.

hi everyone havent been on for a while so thought i would pop in not really sure when af is due hopefully im back to a 28 day cycle so due friday thats due for a BFP of course af can stay away!! been testing but nothing to get excited about yet. Hopefully i will get a 2012 BFP good luck those that are still or waiting to test xx

Good luck Ruby!

Well, AF is a week late, so I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"