December Testers JOIN! BFPs for X-mas!!!

magicalmom2be

Reaction score
Testing in December? Let's bring in the New Year with some :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'm CD7 and feeling hopeful. [-o< I plan to test around Dec. 1st, which is when AF is due.

What day will you be testing? :flower:

xoxo
Baby Dust!
:dust:

Cd 16 still waiting on confirmation of O. Come on tww!!

Hey Holliems! How are you?
Your chart looks nice. Your crosshairs are on the way!
Good luck and baby dust!

I'm technically due for AF on November 29th. But that's with a 9 day LP. So technically if the progesterone works i shouldn't be due for AF until sometime in the beginning of December! I'm currently 6dpo!

The world part about temping is I wake in the middle of the night anxious about taking my temp. Woke up at 2 am, 3 hours earlier. Took my temp. Looks like it did spike anyway! Yay for 1dpo! About time. I was getting very impatient.

I just happened to decide to decide to use a soft cup yesterday. I hope my timing this cycle was good.

I'm technically due for AF on November 29th. But that's with a 9 day LP. So technically if the progesterone works i shouldn't be due for AF until sometime in the beginning of December! I'm currently 6dpo!

Hey Junemomma! I'm a day ahead of you. 8DPO here. Itching to POAS, but trying to hold out.

Hello everyone ,Im 5dpiui and plan to test the 4th of December

Can I join in??
I'll be testing December 19th when I should be around 10 DPO then.

Hey mummof1! Welcome! :flower:

10 DPO is a good day to test! Good luck and baby dust!

Hey Junemomma! I'm a day ahead of you. 8DPO here. Itching to POAS, but trying to hold out.

I thought i could hold out but alas i started testing when it's impossible to get a positive lol

Thank you magicalmom2be, im trying not to test at all as Im tired of the bfns. Im sending baby dust for your sticky bean as well to all the other mommies on the board

Hello all! I am 6DPO today. I will be testing starting monday at 10dpo. I am hoping to hold out through the weekend. I don't get paid until tomorrow and I have to confirm ovulation with a progesterone test as well. So no point in testing before doing that. I'll find out the same day but I do want to try to hold out until 10dpo. That was when I got my squinter the last time.

Fx for you aayla. Thanksgiving is the only thing thats keeping me sane lol. Are you getting bloodwork to confirm ovulation? Then a beta?

Blood work for the progesterone test yes. But not for pregnancy test. Normally they don't do it if I get a positive hpt. The last time they did because I insisted because no one believe me. Lol my sister didn't even hug me until I got my second betas done. Crazy.

Because of my mc they may monitor me. But they may not. It was fairly early on.

But now we aren't telling anyone until Christmas. If I am I will be 7 weeks just before Christmas and that is when my RE does a viability scan. Hubby wants to wait to tell until then. It was hard to have tell people a week later I was miscarrying

Ok my RE doesnt do progesterone test until my beta. Fx for you that you get your sticky bean

I get the progesterone test done at 7dpo because I take letrozole, it's to confirm that the pill work and that I did indeed ovulate.

Can I join in? :flower:
I will test dec 13, when i should be 15 dpo... or earlier

I love the little "or earlier" Latea. lol. I caved and tested today. I am only 7dpo so I know it was pointless. I got BFN. I am now waiting on my progesterone test results. They should be available in about 3 hours.

I have put the tests away to keep me from testing until at least monday. I hope it work. :haha:

May I join :)
Today I am 1dpo so I am going to try to hold off until 10dpo which will be December 8 one day before my Birthday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->