December Testers JOIN! BFPs for X-mas!!!

I have no will power either. I started 7dpo. :haha:

So I pretty much ran the budget out for tests too early.

good luck with testing for you too!

Good luck testing ladies!! Hope to see some more bfps!! I have about a week until o, so it's pretty boring over here haha

Sorry to see you've started a new cycle. :hugs:
I am not far behind you mind. I am 9DPO, my temperature has already started to dip. I am sticking to my word though and doing the live test tomorrow for my YouTube channel. My AF will be visiting me on Thursday. I know that for sure. This is and was my last ever TTC cycle - after 16 long months, battling Secondary Infertility, Male Factor Infertility and Recurrent Miscarriages.

I thought I could hold out till Friday to test but now I wanna test earlier AF is suppose to be here on Friday I want my rainbow baby so baddddd

Sorry to see you've started a new cycle. :hugs:
I am not far behind you mind. I am 9DPO, my temperature has already started to dip. I am sticking to my word though and doing the live test tomorrow for my YouTube channel. My AF will be visiting me on Thursday. I know that for sure. This is and was my last ever TTC cycle - after 16 long months, battling Secondary Infertility, Male Factor Infertility and Recurrent Miscarriages.

Thanks. I'm sorry to hear this is your last cycle. We're still early in the game although I feel like I've been at this for years.

Thanks. I'm sorry to hear this is your last cycle. We're still early in the game although I feel like I've been at this for years.

If these 16 months have taught me anything, that is it's okay to feel disappointed at the end / start of a new cycle. I wish you the very best for this cycle.

Pos opk finally today :happydance: OH has his orders when he gets in from work and I've ordered 6 frers so I'll do one a day from 6dpo :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->