December Testers!

I tested the other day, got a really really faint line. I'm either 11 or 13 dpo(the pictures are on a previous page.) . I normally have a 31 day cycle but that's with me ovulating around cycle day 20ish. So I have no idea when I'm supposed to start. Fertility friend had me supposed to start last friday since my luteal phase is normally short. My glow app had me to start today. So idk. I don't want to test and get a bfn. So I'm scared. Plus I don't want to use my test and then not start on Wednesday (which would be cycle day 31) and have to buy more tests. Lol
Hmmm...well generally any line on a test is a positive no matter how faint. Was it a FRER? Everyone is different but you should be able to get a BFP soon, if not now. I mean, wait if you can, since that'll give you a higher chance of an obvious positive since your levels should double every 48 hours if you're pregnant. But I know I wouldn't be able to! *lol* good luck!!!

Thanks!
it was a frer, but I know the new kinds have bad indent lines, so i'm hoping it wasn't one. I think i'll at least wait until Tuesday. and use my last wondo tomro...maybe. lol

Hey lovelies So I'm new to all this ttc , we're trying for our first and I'm currently in my tww (10dpo today). BDed 2 days before OV. I have very little knowledge on what's normal and what's not so I've been googling like crazy...praying and everything else I can.

Here's the symptoms I've had so far..
1dpo- mild cramps on left side
2dpo - mild cramps on left side too
3dpo- cramps increased in intensity (still on left side)
4dpo - felt "sick-ish" the whole day
5dpo - cramps on left and minor on right side - cravings- felt tightened stomach and uncomfortable to bend down, when getting up f rom the couch and to sleep on tummy
6dpo - slight bloating, little bit constipated, insomnia (despite being soo tired) very nauseated
7dpo - lower backache like no mans business, cramps, major diarrhoea during the night
8dpo - slight cramps - still feeling tightness in stomach
9dpo - slight cramps and mild nausea the whole day - felt so tired about 2 hours after i woke up in the morning - during the night had severe strong cramps in lower abdomen
10dpo - except that my stomach still feels different and i have very light cramps on left side- i have no other real symptoms.

Oh by the way I have been taking B6 supplements since about 5dpo
So! What could ll this mean, man I'm so anxious and I am so so hoping that AF doesnt show....due on the 2nd of Jan
Buckets of baby dust********

Hey lovelies So I'm new to all this ttc , we're trying for our first and I'm currently in my tww (10dpo today). BDed 2 days before OV. I have very little knowledge on what's normal and what's not so I've been googling like crazy...praying and everything else I can.

Here's the symptoms I've had so far..
1dpo- mild cramps on left side
2dpo - mild cramps on left side too
3dpo- cramps increased in intensity (still on left side)
4dpo - felt "sick-ish" the whole day
5dpo - cramps on left and minor on right side - cravings- felt tightened stomach and uncomfortable to bend down, when getting up f rom the couch and to sleep on tummy
6dpo - slight bloating, little bit constipated, insomnia (despite being soo tired) very nauseated
7dpo - lower backache like no mans business, cramps, major diarrhoea during the night
8dpo - slight cramps - still feeling tightness in stomach
9dpo - slight cramps and mild nausea the whole day - felt so tired about 2 hours after i woke up in the morning - during the night had severe strong cramps in lower abdomen
10dpo - except that my stomach still feels different and i have very light cramps on left side- i have no other real symptoms.

Oh by the way I have been taking B6 supplements since about 5dpo
So! What could ll this mean, man I'm so anxious and I am so so hoping that AF doesnt show....due on the 2nd of Jan
Buckets of baby dust********

sounds good to me! when do you plan on testing?

Well when we tried last month, I gather I had a chemical because I had cramps for 3 consecutive days after Ov and then I felt the stretched tightness feeling on stomach for 3 days, after that, I just woke up and I didn't feel preg anymore. And from that day I never felt any symptom after that and AF came but only a day late. So I'm scared the same might happen so although tempting, I feel like I should wait to see if AF shows up or not..

Another bfn for me at 12dpo :( xx

Attachments

• IMG_20151228_41606.jpg
    IMG_20151228_41606.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
Well when we tried last month, I gather I had a chemical because I had cramps for 3 consecutive days after Ov and then I felt the stretched tightness feeling on stomach for 3 days, after that, I just woke up and I didn't feel preg anymore. And from that day I never felt any symptom after that and AF came but only a day late. So I'm scared the same might happen so although tempting, I feel like I should wait to see if AF shows up or not..

I get those symptoms often, and from my research they are just signs that you did in fact ovulate. When the egg is released it can also release fluid, which really irritates your uterine lining. Some women also feel the slight contractions that occur to help the egg travel down the tube to the uterus. This all happens 1 DPO to 6 DPO. The symptoms stop around 6 DPO because the fluid has cleared and/or the egg reached the uterus. This is also why 6 DPO is really the earliest that implantation can occur, but 8-10 is average. You won't get any hcg in your system until implantation, and even then it'll typically take another 2 days before the levels are high enough to detect. Hope that helps fx to you!

hey all! I got my bfp today at 11dpo on 3rd cycle after vasectomy reversal! In shock still! Amazing! 1st vr sept 2010, conceived dec 2010. 2nd vr sept 2015, conceived dec 2015. History has repeated itself! I am the luckiest girl alive! (I was never added to the front page :shrug: but wanted to update anyway)
Congrats to you all who have theres and baby dust to you all in your tww!!! :hugs: xxxxx

hey all! I got my bfp today at 11dpo on 3rd cycle after vasectomy reversal! In shock still! Amazing! 1st vr sept 2010, conceived dec 2010. 2nd vr sept 2015, conceived dec 2015. History has repeated itself! I am the luckiest girl alive! (I was never added to the front page :shrug: but wanted to update anyway)
Congrats to you all who have theres and baby dust to you all in your tww!!! :hugs: xxxxx
Yay! Congrats, that's so wonderful!

Kristanna - Those are good signs, but could also mean nothing since it's not really common to get symptoms super early. Though some women do (my sister had symptoms starting just a couple days after conception, and they weren't trying it was a total accident, but she knew she was preggo long before a test could even give her a BFP). A lot of women will get those "symptoms" early on because of ovulation and only really start to realize it when they are TTC because they are more aware of their bodies. Are you temping or anything? How long is your LP usually? That will be a good indication of when to test.

Comet - based on your FF chart, you are currently 14DPO? I'd say take the Wondfo today/tomorrow and use the FRER Wednesday. Honestly, at this many DPO I'd think you could get a pretty good line unless you had a really late implantation. I know you said you usually have a short LP, but I don't remember how long you said it normally i (I'm too lazy to go and try to find it). If you're more than 3-4 days late I'd definitely say you have a good chance of a good line. At least I think so. As for buying more tests, I dunno about you but once I get my BFP I'm going to probably buy more tests and keep testing just to make sure the line keeps getting darker. But I think I'm a true POAS addict :rofl:

live_in_hope - congrats!! :happydance: that's awesome!!

Angel5000 nope, no temping, my LP is usually 14days...is AF is due in about 5 days and it seems soo faaarrrr. I am praying the witch does not come.

You are so blessed! Congrats to you, God bless your pregnancy:hugs:

Hi all. My bfn turned bfp via clear blue digital this afternoon! So happy but utterly terrified. Will take each day one at a time I think.

Congrats to all you other lucky ladies and baby dust to everyone awaiting their bfp Xxx

Hi all. My bfn turned bfp via clear blue digital this afternoon! So happy but utterly terrified. Will take each day one at a time I think.

Congrats to all you other lucky ladies and baby dust to everyone awaiting their bfp Xxx

So happy for you! I felt like I saw a vf line on your bfn post earlier, but didn't want to guess since those things can be so tricky. Congrats and best of everything to you and your little bean!!!

Kristanna - Those are good signs, but could also mean nothing since it's not really common to get symptoms super early. Though some women do (my sister had symptoms starting just a couple days after conception, and they weren't trying it was a total accident, but she knew she was preggo long before a test could even give her a BFP). A lot of women will get those "symptoms" early on because of ovulation and only really start to realize it when they are TTC because they are more aware of their bodies. Are you temping or anything? How long is your LP usually? That will be a good indication of when to test.

Comet - based on your FF chart, you are currently 14DPO? I'd say take the Wondfo today/tomorrow and use the FRER Wednesday. Honestly, at this many DPO I'd think you could get a pretty good line unless you had a really late implantation. I know you said you usually have a short LP, but I don't remember how long you said it normally i (I'm too lazy to go and try to find it). If you're more than 3-4 days late I'd definitely say you have a good chance of a good line. At least I think so. As for buying more tests, I dunno about you but once I get my BFP I'm going to probably buy more tests and keep testing just to make sure the line keeps getting darker. But I think I'm a true POAS addict :rofl:

live_in_hope - congrats!! :happydance: that's awesome!!

My luteal phase is normally 9 days. So if anything my luteal phase is getting longer. In fam settings
It has me 12dpo. And in advanced it has me 14.
Here's a picture of my wondo this morning.

Attachments

• 2015-12-28_12.09.03.jpg
    2015-12-28_12.09.03.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 16
Comet - that looks like a very faint BFP to me! FX that you get a darker one in a couple days!!

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Congratulations ladies! We just got back from holiday so having a relaxed month, no OPKS or temping. I think I ovulated yesterday or the day before so just waiting to see now. Managed to get some good BDing in so fingers crossed for a holiday baby!
Happy new year

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't kept up, the holidays really kicked my butt this year with working and finishing my degree and everything going on! I missed so much. I really hope everyone on here had lovely holidays! Congrats to those who got BFPs and may 2016 bring BFPs to those who did not see one in December!

Forgot to update this thread. I got my BFP on 12/29. Cautiously optimistic as my tests are progressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->