December Testers!

1nceUponATime

Reaction score
Hey all. I am just waiting for AF to start, my first injectable cycle ended in a BFN. I know I am starting this thread early, but I need something to look forward to ! My date is still TBD right now, but it should land anywhere around December 6th thru 12th. So whose with me! Let me know your testing date and I will add to this post!

December 1st
GoldenRatio
ktod

December 2nd
Jamers89
Hope16
Joy bell

December 4th
sailors girl
wantingagirl
borr.dg.baby

December 5th
Holliems :bfp:
still hopping
fairycat :bfp:

December 7th
babywebb
Jenn95

December 9th
Lauren1228

December 11th
lesondemavie
Trr

December 12th
BAmomma
gina236
corgankidd
Dtrisha
ABmommy

December 13th
mrs unicorn
Mamabear3
Angel5000

December 14th
1nceuponatime :bfp:
rose.

December 15th
Audraia :bfp:
AngelOb :bfp:
Unicornwoman
chocolatechip

December 16th
awnmyown

December 18th
scoobybeans

December 19th
kitty2385
Issybelle

December 20th
Cinderella

December 21st
blessme
Jaxie086

December 22nd
dinky

December 24th :xmas7:
FitE
praying4no2

December 25th :xmas6:
MeganS0326
Sunshine0517
AshNAmber
Desiree1694
mom2pne

December 28th
55comet555

December 29th
Junemomma09

December 31st :wohoo:
skycastles
sailorsgirl
GoldenRatio

If I ovulate when ff says I will then I should be testing around 11th of December! Can't not wait to confirm o as it could be any day between cd20 and 25, could be lucky and ovulate earlier! Just don't know my cycles are a bit wacky since my d&c in august. Good luck!

I'm hoping to test around the 12th. I'm just figuring out taking my temps and stoped BC I'm July! I have hypothyroid and my periods were irregular b4 starting bc last Oct, so hoping that they don't go back now that I'm off of it. Good luck ladies!

Hi!

I have very long cycles, I'll be (hopefully) testing around the 6th of December.

Good luck to all of you! :hugs:

I put myself down for the 12th tentatively because I got AF today even though the clinic said usually 3-4 days after stopping the supplements...crazy. My first injectable cycle was very hard and I ended up doing stims for 17-18 days, so I am hoping it goes easier this time and I only have to stim for 10 or less. Good luck ladies! I am really rooting for all of us this month!

Hi again! I'll be testing somewhere around December 4.

Hmm...I'm going to start testing around the 5th.

I'm about ten days from AF, so won't be testing for a while, but hope to start around the 20th!

Hello ladies. Just coming off a chemical so I don't know what my body will do this month. Usually have a 26 day cycle but we will see. Will be tentatively testing December 6th if I o like I used to.

hello again ladies. Will be testing around December 6th :). I hope it's all our BFP times! Good luck everyone.

Does anyone plan on surprising DH with a test on Christmas if they end up with a BFP? I think it would be hard to keep the secret for so long but thats what I hope to do!

I am planning to surprise DH! Dec 8 is our anniversary and im expecting af dec 1st, so if i get bfp and keep my mouth shut then i will give him the stick on Dec 8th. Then i dont have to but gift muhahahahhaha:happydance:

My DH won't let me surprise him. He is all about testing together, he drives me insane lol

I wish! Mine hates the fact that im always playing around with my urine hahahahhaha and the money i spend on tests. I always test secretly and pretend like i didnt test yet:happydance:

I want to surprise my DH in a cute way but since we have been waiting so long, I don't think that's ever going to happen! I will probably just call him!

I wish! Mine hates the fact that im always playing around with my urine hahahahhaha and the money i spend on tests. I always test secretly and pretend like i didnt test yet:happydance:

^ This too lol

My DH won't let me surprise him. He is all about testing together, he drives me insane lol
My SO is exactly the same! And I found out randomly, after seeing a girl in a movie thinking about how to tell her husband she's pregnant - and my boyfriend randomly commented that's such a selfish thing to do - women are already in an advantage since they are carrying the baby and that the men are more excluded from the whole process... and he said that when we decide to have a baby, I should never do this stuff alone, he wants to know EVERYTHING, including the very first symptoms, doubts, speculation... And if it's a BFN, he wants to go trough the disapointment together.
I do think it's sweet and caring, but I'll miss out of that special surprise I always wanted to stage 😃
So i just live vicariously trough youtube videos 😂

I went in for my day 3 ultrasound, hopefully they call back later and tell me to start my injects. Hoping for a better cycle this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->