December Testers!

Congrats once!! Glad everything's going well for you :) I tested yesterday at 10dpo and today at 11dpo, bfn :( I'm out af should be due today

Sorry to the victims of af. :(

Tomorrow I will be 9dpo and gonna test. I keep going back and forth btw using a frer or a wondo. I have 2 frers and starting to run low on wondos. What do u ladies think?
I'm very excited for Christmas this year, my dd is 3 and really into it this year. I have some presents to wrap still but not many. Yay Christmas! :)

I hope you get your christmas BFP keeping my FX!!!

Thanks! I just tested. I'll post a picture in a min after it gets done! I'm so nervous. You'd think that after almost 2 years of this I wouldn't be nervous to test still haha

Well here they are. I think I may see something which is why I put the arrows. What do u guys think?

Attachments

• 2015-12-23_11.52.17.jpg
    2015-12-23_11.52.17.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2015-12-23_11.53.46.jpg
    2015-12-23_11.53.46.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 27
Well I got my bfp this morning faint but Def there posted it in the pregnancy test forum super exciting Christmas gift.

Here are my tests from today. I can see it but it's faint. Sigh. Wish I could get a decent line :( anyone else see what I see?

Congrats desiree!

Attachments

• 2015-12-24_11.19.57.jpg
    2015-12-24_11.19.57.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 26
Comet- I see the line on the FRER but i can't tell if there is color and I wouldnt trust those things for testing early at all. That redisigned one is known for crazy evaps.

Can't see anything on the cheapie but maybe wait a couple days and the line will be much darker on both if you are pregnant. Good luck.

Sorry comet i can't see anything. :/ But I'm known for not seeing lines that are obvious to others. :haha: I would wait a few more days and try again. Like Trr said, the new redesigned FRERs are known for crazy evaps. I've had several from them. :(

Just got a pregnant 1-2 weeks on clear blue digital qith weeks this is really happening what a Christmas present I have been blessed with...

So...as some of you know...the holidays are a rather difficult time of year for me due to several crises over the last decade related to my youngest brother and his drug addiction. I was feeling down and anxious a few days ago, but today I was happy, and looking forward to the distraction from ttc. Well...just a bit ago my husband let me know that his sister is expecting and it pulled me right back down. It's funny because I'm so happy for them as I know that they've been trying for a while, I can't wait to be an auntie, and I wanted them to conceive first so that my (I hope) eventual BFP wouldn't be a blow to her...but it pulled me right back into thoughts about my ttc journey. The holidays are stressful enough, and this just added to that stress for me. I wish dh had waited to tell me. I feel like I could have handled it happily after making it through the holidays first.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but something to consider for those of you with BFPs planning to announce on the holiday. Your announcement will be a joyful and happy one no matter when you announce, and you never know how it may affect those people in your life that you love. If it's really important to you of course proceed. Those who love you won't hold it against you, the sting will fade, and they'll share in your joy.

Here's hoping I get back to that calm happy place again soon.

Just got a pregnant 1-2 weeks on clear blue digital qith weeks this is really happening what a Christmas present I have been blessed with...

Congrats! What a special time! All the best you :)

Was hoping I could hold off until the new year to test but I really think I will test the earliest I am able to which is the 28th. Please add me for that date and happy holidays.

Well I got my bfp this morning faint but Def there posted it in the pregnancy test forum super exciting Christmas gift.

:happydance: Yay! Congrats Desiree!!

Here are my tests from today. I can see it but it's faint. Sigh. Wish I could get a decent line :( anyone else see what I see?

I don't see it, but I'm one who can hardly see lines on early tests like this. Still have my fx for you!

AFM - AF is due today. Nothing yet. I've been cramping and sore/tender breasts, but it feels differently. I really wish I had some tests here, but didn't get a chance to pick some up (hopefully tomorrow, the 26th, I can). I'm 11dpo today. I had to change my ticker, the one I had kicked into a new cycle, which not there yet (and hopefully af doesn't show).

Merry Christmas ladies!

Merry Christmas ladies. Here's hoping you all have a wonderful day. :)

:happydance: Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->