December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

@hopeandpray1: I planned on testing the morning of the 24th as that would be the day my period would be due on a 35 day cycle (I'm assuming this is what I'm on since I have no idea...better safe than sorry). But at this point, WHO KNOWS. My temp rose for ONE DAY, went back to my "normal (what I was getting before temp rise)" 97.5. Then continued to drop. This morning it was 97.0!!! What the heck?

If someone could inspect my chart I would appreciate all interpretations.

@roomaloo: I am HOPING i ovulated CD 16, that is when EVERY sign of ovulation but my temp suggest I did...But it is true, this month was a BD marathon. Yesterday was the only day I took off. Back to work this evening ;) it would just make me feel better if I knew there was an egg in there getting the end of all of this hard work >.< haha

Your chart is really throwing me. That lovely spike and the end of your fertile fluid sure seems to indicate that you have ovulated.
But then why is your temp back down? Do you consistently temp at the same time every day? Is this your first month temping?
Maybe you are experiencing a fallback rise, and it'll shoot back up again.
Definitely confusing!

experiencing large amount of EWCM...could it be possible I am ovulateing on CD 20 out of a possible 35 day cycle? I've been crampy all day and no BD since thursday...

HELP?!

@minuet: all temps are taken @ 6:15am (i have a specific alarm set for it). The only two that weren't I discarded. I have detailed reasons as to why. And like I just saaid I'm experiencing what is DEFINITELY ewcm right now...AGAIN! It's possible that my daily BD has thrown off CM...

Today I had a thin but still white and creamy CM, but while I am having this I am getting ewcm?!

experiencing large amount of EWCM...could it be possible I am ovulateing on CD 20 out of a possible 35 day cycle? I've been crampy all day and no BD since thursday...

HELP?!

Yes!! I usually ovulate between CD18-20 and I'm on a32-34 day cycle. If you ovulate on CD20, that would make complete sense because my RE said a good way to predict an approximate date of ovulation is to subtract 14 days from your cycle length...if your cycle length is normally 35 days, then 35-14 would have your fertile window around CD21 which means you can ovulate anytime before or after that, give or take a few days.

@hopeandpray1: I planned on testing the morning of the 24th as that would be the day my period would be due on a 35 day cycle (I'm assuming this is what I'm on since I have no idea...better safe than sorry). But at this point, WHO KNOWS. My temp rose for ONE DAY, went back to my "normal (what I was getting before temp rise)" 97.5. Then continued to drop. This morning it was 97.0!!! What the heck?

If someone could inspect my chart I would appreciate all interpretations.

@roomaloo: I am HOPING i ovulated CD 16, that is when EVERY sign of ovulation but my temp suggest I did...But it is true, this month was a BD marathon. Yesterday was the only day I took off. Back to work this evening ;) it would just make me feel better if I knew there was an egg in there getting the end of all of this hard work >.< haha

MommaVee! Hold out to test on Dec 24th with me! This way whether you ovulated on CD 16 or CD 20 you should still be able to find a BFP by Dec. 24th!

HELP?!

If you have EWCM today, since your temp has dropped WAY low, I would definitely count on you ovulating today or tomorrow.
Get to Babydancing!
One of the rules of charting is to treat any episode of EWCM as meaning that you are fertile, until you have 3 high temps to confirm ovulation has occurred.

Also if its a possible 35 day cycle, CD20 ovulation would be a good luteal phase length.

I'm really hoping I'm pregnant cause I was really restless last night and then woke up this morning feeling sick and had massive gas bubbles followed by diarrhea.... Hoping it's not just a bug or something!! (Think I'm 6DPO today, so will be testing on friday, 10DPO).

Mommavee I bought and did an opk yesterday and got a strong +ve but discarding my temp from yesterday and using today's (if you check out my chart) ff reckons I O'd last thurs. I'm so confused!! Maybe do an opk today of you can get hold of some....just to REALLY confuse you. Lol. But if you get negs at least it's likely you o'd....

@minuet: all temps are taken @ 6:15am (i have a specific alarm set for it). The only two that weren't I discarded. I have detailed reasons as to why. And like I just saaid I'm experiencing what is DEFINITELY ewcm right now...AGAIN! It's possible that my daily BD has thrown off CM...

Today I had a thin but still white and creamy CM, but while I am having this I am getting ewcm?!

I agree with minuet. I don't think you o'd yet, but I am sure you will (just delayed) with the temp drop and ewcm...so I hope you are getting some bd in (again, lol)!

Good morning girls,
Well, this is by far the most significant temp drop I have ever had, even before AF. I don't know WTH is going on, could it be a fall back rise? I haven't ever had one before, but I haven't ever had post O temps this high either.
I have had a head cold the last two days but I haven't taken medicine and I don't have a fever, plus I temp vaginally so I don't think thats why my temps had been so high. My CM is sticky also, not even watery so I'm sure I have ovulated...

loro, I know I already responded about your temp on the other thread.... but did you take your temp a second time this morning? I had a drop at 3DPO this cycle too - not as crazy as yours, but back down to the CL (not usual for me). I took my temp again immediately and it was the same as my other post-O temps. I still marked down the original, lower temp on my chart, but I felt it was probably a fluke temp since the second temp was higher.

No, I didn't do that. Oh man, I should have done that. I was just so shocked I don't think my mind was 100% with me.

Oh well. I'm confident tomorrow will be a high temp. It's hard to wait that long though!

Good morning girls,
Well, this is by far the most significant temp drop I have ever had, even before AF. I don't know WTH is going on, could it be a fall back rise? I haven't ever had one before, but I haven't ever had post O temps this high either.
I have had a head cold the last two days but I haven't taken medicine and I don't have a fever, plus I temp vaginally so I don't think thats why my temps had been so high. My CM is sticky also, not even watery so I'm sure I have ovulated...

That's a crazy temp drop. But I think you have ovulated and it'll go back high again tomorrow. :D

Well well well, hello EWCM. What is happening, seriously. I googled head colds and charting and since im charting vaginally and have had no fever, theres no reason to believe my temps the 2 previous days were related. Especially on no medication. But, now all day I've had so much EWCM. It's been 3 days since we bd'd cause I cannot hardly breathe, lol, but I guess we better get it on tonight!

Our bodies are so cruel...
I am ready to say to heck with this month and continue to BD every day until AF shows (or hopefully doesn't).

But I have a concern, and it may be a silly one. I thought I had already ovulated on CD 16, but experienced EWCM (yesterday). But my temp today only raised by .1 degrees compared to yesterday's...so did I O or what?! I want to use opks starting now but have been advised against it as it may only confuse me more. And I didnt BD one day this cycle and since I don't know when I O I worry that it may have been on the most important day.

Not like that matters much. Every fertile clue I get, I become more confused as to when I O. Since I don't know when I O, every symptom I think I get has little logical merit since I have no idea how many DPO I am. And, to top it all off, I don't know when I ovulated so I don't know how long this cycle will be which means I don't know when I should test...ARGH!!!

Rant over, haha. Sorry ladies!

Our bodies are so cruel...
I am ready to say to heck with this month and continue to BD every day until AF shows (or hopefully doesn't).

But I have a concern, and it may be a silly one. I thought I had already ovulated on CD 16, but experienced EWCM (yesterday). But my temp today only raised by .1 degrees compared to yesterday's...so did I O or what?! I want to use opks starting now but have been advised against it as it may only confuse me more. And I didnt BD one day this cycle and since I don't know when I O I worry that it may have been on the most important day.

Not like that matters much. Every fertile clue I get, I become more confused as to when I O. Since I don't know when I O, every symptom I think I get has little logical merit since I have no idea how many DPO I am. And, to top it all off, I don't know when I ovulated so I don't know how long this cycle will be which means I don't know when I should test...ARGH!!!

Rant over, haha. Sorry ladies!

lol honey just start BD'ing lol!!!! At least if you haven't O'd yet, you will catch it now :)

Well well well, hello EWCM. What is happening, seriously. I googled head colds and charting and since im charting vaginally and have had no fever, theres no reason to believe my temps the 2 previous days were related. Especially on no medication. But, now all day I've had so much EWCM. It's been 3 days since we bd'd cause I cannot hardly breathe, lol, but I guess we better get it on tonight!

loro, my best friend had a cold for a while and we thought it was a normal cold but turns out she was preggo!!! I googled it and many women say they experience cold symptoms in the beginning before they knew they were pregnant!! FX'd for you cause this may be promising!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->