December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

my temps cant really be trusted coz im up and down every night and have been really ill the last 2 days x also on cd27 i had a dark second line on the opk but not positive could that of been the tail end of my surge. or am i clutching at straws xxx

Sorry I can't help Gumpy (not familiar with temping).

I think I might've ovulated earlier than expected, so I would be 5dpo today then. Meaning I should be able to test from the 14th but I think I'll try to keep it on the 18th.... Let's see what happens... Been trying to get some opinions on my ov situation but no one seems to reply... so guess I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.

my temps cant really be trusted coz im up and down every night and have been really ill the last 2 days x also on cd27 i had a dark second line on the opk but not positive could that of been the tail end of my surge. or am i clutching at straws xxx

Can you use Clearblue Easy digital opks with the smiley face? They are foolproof so you don't have to second guess yourself if the test line is darker than the reference line. My temps are up and down too and I temp vaginally which is more reliable. Things that can throw off your temps are the temp of the room, stress, illness, drinking, exercise...HTH!

https://i48.tinypic.com/15gf9r5.jpg
So thats a pic of the test i took this morning! Its so faint tho so idk :( , but im only 10dpo..

Keep us posted! I hope that line gets nice and dark for you! :)

Grumpyttc5,I agree with BabyWhisperer. I use the internet cheapies but when I think it may be positive, I confirm with Clearblue Digital Smileys. They are perfectly reliable.

Grumpyttc5,I agree with BabyWhisperer. I use the internet cheapies but when I think it may be positive, I confirm with Clearblue Digital Smileys. They are perfectly reliable.

Internet cheapies and smileys are not at all reliable for me. I think I am out of the norm though...I ovulate every month but never get positives (or even near positives) on either of these. I'm sure they work for alot of people but not everyone. The most sensitive I have found are the first signal 88 cent ones from Walmart! Only brand that ever gives me positives and for super cheap!

Well I caved and tested on Wednesday evening and got a feint :bfp:

Then tested again on Thursday morning and got another bfp Went to the Walk in Centre to get them to confirm and got another feint bfp

From LMP date I'm 5 weeks +1 day. Docs want to confirm themselves so sample going in tomorrow. Hope it comes back bfp - surely 3 feint ones means I am??

Internet cheapies and smileys are not at all reliable for me. I think I am out of the norm though...I ovulate every month but never get positives (or even near positives) on either of these. I'm sure they work for alot of people but not everyone. The most sensitive I have found are the first signal 88 cent ones from Walmart! Only brand that ever gives me positives and for super cheap!

:( sorry to hear that...most people I speak to dont have any problems
with them.

Then tested again on Thursday morning and got another bfp Went to the Walk in Centre to get them to confirm and got another feint bfp

From LMP date I'm 5 weeks +1 day. Docs want to confirm themselves so sample going in tomorrow. Hope it comes back bfp - surely 3 feint ones means I am??

Yay! Congrats!! I had 3 faint bfp's before having my digi bfp when I was pregnant with my son!
That was on 4w, 4w2d and 4w4d.

congrats:happydance::happydance:

Yay! Congrats!! I had 3 faint bfp's before having my digi bfp when I was pregnant with my son!
That was on 4w, 4w2d and 4w4d.

Yayyyy Congrats Sarahdisco!!! So excited for you! :happydance:

2 days of crazy temp rises so I'll say I'm testing Christmas eve...

Minuet, I'm a bit concerned over your long-ass cycle. Especially since the progesterone doesn't seem to be working. My friend's lining got so thick she had to have a d + c. She had severe pcos. Have you checked with your doc recently?

Minuet, I'm a bit concerned over your long-ass cycle. Especially since the progesterone doesn't seem to be working. My friend's lining got so thick she had to have a d + c. She had severe pcos. Have you checked with your doc recently?

No :( I want to. I have to wait till next year when our new insurance we're paying ourselves kicks in. It would cost so much out of pocket to see a doctor and run tests and ultrasounds that there's no way we can afford that.

As it is we have to fight my husband's now-existing insurance for $600 they are saying we have to pay for ct scans they said they would cover.

@hopeandpray1: I planned on testing the morning of the 24th as that would be the day my period would be due on a 35 day cycle (I'm assuming this is what I'm on since I have no idea...better safe than sorry). But at this point, WHO KNOWS. My temp rose for ONE DAY, went back to my "normal (what I was getting before temp rise)" 97.5. Then continued to drop. This morning it was 97.0!!! What the heck?

If someone could inspect my chart I would appreciate all interpretations.

@roomaloo: I am HOPING i ovulated CD 16, that is when EVERY sign of ovulation but my temp suggest I did...But it is true, this month was a BD marathon. Yesterday was the only day I took off. Back to work this evening ;) it would just make me feel better if I knew there was an egg in there getting the end of all of this hard work >.< haha

That stinks. :(

Stupid healthcare.

Yeah. It's so depressing. When my husband gets out of school in a couple years he'll get a job that will include insurance for both of us....but that's a long ways off.

I see you had a huge temp dip - looks like you might be about to O. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->