December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Our bodies are so cruel...
I am ready to say to heck with this month and continue to BD every day until AF shows (or hopefully doesn't).

But I have a concern, and it may be a silly one. I thought I had already ovulated on CD 16, but experienced EWCM (yesterday). But my temp today only raised by .1 degrees compared to yesterday's...so did I O or what?! I want to use opks starting now but have been advised against it as it may only confuse me more. And I didnt BD one day this cycle and since I don't know when I O I worry that it may have been on the most important day.

Not like that matters much. Every fertile clue I get, I become more confused as to when I O. Since I don't know when I O, every symptom I think I get has little logical merit since I have no idea how many DPO I am. And, to top it all off, I don't know when I ovulated so I don't know how long this cycle will be which means I don't know when I should test...ARGH!!!

Rant over, haha. Sorry ladies!

I think once you do ovulate, your chart will be more clear. It just seems like your body may have tried to ovulate and didn't so it is continuing to try. I have had it happen a couple times since starting to chart and always eventually ovulated. I always had very normal 26ish day cycles my whole life until ttc, and now my body seems to be playing tricks on me here and there. I also get new tww symptoms every month that I never had before, so I think it is just our bodies way of playing tricks on us because we are ttc and want everything to go smoothly so badly. If it wasn't such a pain in the a**, it would just be too easy!

How irritating Loro! Hopefully your temp will shoot back up tmrw!

I also read that people with anemia have difficulty regulating their temperature...I wonder if this could effect on bbt charting?

And most dishearteningly, I read that the temperature fluctuations my chart is showing are typical of a anovulatory month :/

Hopefully it is as you say, elt1013, and my body is just trying to ovulate! Nothing to do but keep temping and see what happens :) I think I will use opks until my period gets here, confusion or no.

And hopeandpray1, it's pretty much the plan to BD like crazy until a positive HPT or AF signals me to stop haha

I also read that people with anemia have difficulty regulating their temperature...I wonder if this could effect on bbt charting?

And most dishearteningly, I read that the temperature fluctuations my chart is showing are typical of a anovulatory month :/

Hopefully it is as you say, elt1013, and my body is just trying to ovulate! Nothing to do but keep temping and see what happens :) I think I will use opks until my period gets here, confusion or no.

And hopeandpray1, it's pretty much the plan to BD like crazy until a positive HPT or AF signals me to stop haha

Wow! That is marathon :sex:!!

Lmao sounds like fun hahaha

hi
just to update my status

I Ovulated on 26th Nov. followed by lots of CM for almost 7 days.

my cycles r regular , I get AF on 14th DPO ( 99 % of time, or 1 or 2 days late which is a rare )( in this case the date wll be 10th dec )

I felt my af wud start any moment on 6th Dec with mild cramping . Late evening I felt a acute pain near my bikini line which lasted for few sec. Nxt day mrning I found spots/ strains on my undi !!

I tested with a 25 mu/l on 9th but got BFN .:cry:

I have had a feeling as if AF will come any moment followed my mild cramps. :cry:

Today in 11th Dec, AF has not come, though I have AF like feeling .:nope: I dnt know whether to test or not !! :nope: dnt know if I have chance this month or not.:nope:
any of u had gone thru something like mine or has any idea pls help.

Well my test date was 9th Dec. Tested, bfn.

Tested 10th December, very very faint pos.

Tested a few hours ago 11th december, :BFP:

Praying for a sticky bean.

Good luck everyone, hope you all get a fabulous Christmas present!

Congrats!!

Today the 11th December, after five months of trying to conceive, I took a first response test with FMU and couldn't believe my eyes to see two lines! I then rushed to tell my Fiance the news and he made me get a Clearblue Digital and once again, thank the sweet Lord above, it said Pregnant! 1-2 weeks!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I wish all the rest of you all the best of luck and I hope you get to experience such an amazing feeling also.

We're praying this precious little seed sticks & stays strong!

Wow look at all the great BFPs this morning. Congrats ladies!!! :thumbup:

:huh::huh: :o :o :o
Can it be possible? I can't believe it but the progesterone cream actually finally worked. It only took 16 days!
Just discovered that I'm spotting. And not like last time that was brown - this is dark red and what it's supposed to look like! I think by the end of the day it will turn into a full-blown flow. I can't believe it!
Even more crazy is that I was going to start the cream again last night, and didn't because I was doing the hormone tests today. AND I was getting ready to go do the tests when I discovered this. So now I can actually do the hormone tests on the proper day!
:dance::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

Yay! Minuet! You can almost start fresh!

Congrats to all the new BFP's! H + H 9mos!

Congrats to all the BFPs! And to you, too, Minuet! This morning is all about positives!

I had a temp spike this morning, here's hoping!

Keep the good news coming!

:bfp: mcsmyth1 :bfp:
:bfp: LovenandSeven :bfp:

:happydance: Congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Congrats mcsmyth1!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!! :happydance:

Congrats to all 10 on their BFP's and those to come!!

I am set to test tomorrow but I have a feeling that it wont be good... I have 0 signs of either AF or pregnancy so I am prepared for the BFN.

I just finished my 2nd treatment for acupuncture as well so I am hoping that if western medicine doesnt work out atleast there is a chance with Chinese Medicine :)

Congrats to all 10 on their BFP's and those to come!!

I am set to test tomorrow but I have a feeling that it wont be good... I have 0 signs of either AF or pregnancy so I am prepared for the BFN.

I just finished my 2nd treatment for acupuncture as well so I am hoping that if western medicine doesnt work out atleast there is a chance with Chinese Medicine :)

OOOO! I've been thinking of trying acupuncture! I've heard great things and some ppl swear that was the trick to get them pregnant! Let's hope it gave you the lil boost you needed! If it works for you I may try it myself!

Good luck gurl! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->