December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Started testing with internet cheapies on Thurs (9/10 dpo - I know very early!) and got very faint lines and did a first response and clearblue this afternoon and - Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope its a sticky.
:happydance:

Started testing with internet cheapies on Thurs (9/10 dpo - I know very early!) and got very faint lines and did a first response and clearblue this afternoon and - Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope its a sticky.

yayyyyyyy:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Congratulations!!!!

Congrats to the new BFPs!

Loro- nice temp rise today (hopefully not a fluke) and that should give you a nice cycle length also.

MommaVee- what temps did you think were not so accurate? Looking at your last 2 temps and cm, it looks like you may not have ovulated yet. I would keep up the bd if you can but I know it is so tiring. And are you sure that you are accurate with your cm, because that is alot of fertile cm! With the bding everyday, you may be getting it confused with semen??
Unfortunately, it seems that everytime we are most prepared (bd wise), something seems to delay ovulation!

That is a nice temp today, Loro!

Congrats to the new BFP's!

Thanks girls, itll be nice if it continues to rise tomorrow and the next days...
I'm having some weird left ovary twinges this evening so im not sure what thats about...

Congrats Maybebaby!! So excited for you!

@elt1013: I had two temps on my chart that I feel like they should be there. CD 12 I slept in and temped 5 hours after I normally do which is why, I think, the temp was so high. The second one, CD 13, was taken a after A) a really late night B) inadequate amount of sleep C) I had went to a dinner party the night before and had ~2 glasses of a strong red wine (I'm 100lbs so I was pickled) and I didn't pass out until ~2am, woke up again at ~5am, and went back to bed to temp at 7:35am.

Maybe I should include them regardless? When I had discarded them both, FF had said it believed I ovulated CD 16 which made sense to me due to the temp dip, cramps, and small amounts of EWCM I was getting. It's very possible that the daily BD is the reason for the watery CM, I just didn't know the semen could get so thin! It can literally be a gush of water. And sometimes it's milky. I'm skipping BD today as I just done have the energy, so we will see what CM is like tomorrow pre-BD. but, I have been able to tell the difference between EWCM and the semen so I think that is a good thing, haha.

I typically check my CM twice a day when I first wake up and after a bowel movement. I do both BEFORE that day's BD and it had been consistently watery at both time (but the gushes didn't start until ~CD14/15). One morning it had been somewhat lotiony in the mining then went to watery later that day...

Shame on me. I told myself I didn't need opks and that temping would be enough...should have used opks...should I start using them now until I get my period and see if I get a positive?

ALSO, napped from ~2-7 (I'm just exhausted lately haha) and just checked everything before I got out of bed. High, soft, and DEFINITELY closed cervix and creamy CM. I feel like...this is a good thing haha

@elt1013: I had two temps on my chart that I feel like they should be there. CD 12 I slept in and temped 5 hours after I normally do which is why, I think, the temp was so high. The second one, CD 13, was taken a after A) a really late night B) inadequate amount of sleep C) I had went to a dinner party the night before and had ~2 glasses of a strong red wine (I'm 100lbs so I was pickled) and I didn't pass out until ~2am, woke up again at ~5am, and went back to bed to temp at 7:35am.

Maybe I should include them regardless? When I had discarded them both, FF had said it believed I ovulated CD 16 which made sense to me due to the temp dip, cramps, and small amounts of EWCM I was getting. It's very possible that the daily BD is the reason for the watery CM, I just didn't know the semen could get so thin! It can literally be a gush of water. And sometimes it's milky. I'm skipping BD today as I just done have the energy, so we will see what CM is like tomorrow pre-BD. but, I have been able to tell the difference between EWCM and the semen so I think that is a good thing, haha.

I typically check my CM twice a day when I first wake up and after a bowel movement. I do both BEFORE that day's BD and it had been consistently watery at both time (but the gushes didn't start until ~CD14/15). One morning it had been somewhat lotiony in the mining then went to watery later that day...

Shame on me. I told myself I didn't need opks and that temping would be enough...should have used opks...should I start using them now until I get my period and see if I get a positive?

I personally wouldn't do that during this cycle because it may just confuse you more. If you aren't pregnant this cycle, I would start using OPK's next cycle immediately ending AF so that you can get an idea as to how they work. I would buy the internet cheapie's and use them twice a day, every day starting like CD6. When you start getting a positive reading on them, I would confirm them with a Clearblue Digital (the ones with the smileys). That's what I did this month and I couldn't believe how I always thought I had Ov'd on CD15 due to CM, but I was actually Ov'ing between CD18 and CD20 (last month was CD20 and this month was CD18). I prefer to use OPK's because I'm bad with temping. But if you're gonna temp, I would definitely add OPK's. My friend had the most ridiculous chart that made no sense and she was pregnant..while another friend of mine had a perfectly triphasic chart and was not pregnant. Go figure.

ALSO, napped from ~2-7 (I'm just exhausted lately haha) and just checked everything before I got out of bed. High, soft, and DEFINITELY closed cervix and creamy CM. I feel like...this is a good thing haha

This sounds great!!! What CD are you on again?

CD 19 which may be out of a 29 day cycle (based off average of last 6 cycles)(35 days at the latest...whew)

[]

Yep still on it. It's possible all the stress the past few weeks is not helping too.
I'm going to do some more research and probably try the cream again to induce things.

How are you doing with your cycle?

sorry to hear that :( what cd are you on now and how long are your cycles normally?

Aw thanks for asking. Yes this cycle length is really quite normal for me, unfortunately. CD138 today.

What is with the stress these last few weeks? You ok?
I'm doing okay. I *think* I just ovulated, unless my temp this morning was a fluke. I guess time will tell

We moved the week of Thanksgiving, so that's always stressful. We moved in with his aunt who is an established hermit, so it's been stressful adapting to her expectations of what a house should run like. And then of course money is in shot supply and both our vehicles need work. You know, the usual stresses. :)

I really, really hope my temp is up when I test tomorrow, as it's hovered really low the past few days. But as usual, not holding my breath.
Did some further reading about the progesterone cream, and will start using it again Monday for 14 more days.
Last time it noticeably improved things - no crazy side effects - so I'm going to see what happens if I use it consistently for 14 days on/14 days off. Maybe my progesterone is so low that just using it once or twice in a long cycle isn't enough to do anything.

Glad you're ok. I really hope your temp is up still tomorrow!

https://i48.tinypic.com/15gf9r5.jpg
So thats a pic of the test i took this morning! Its so faint tho so idk :( , but im only 10dpo..

Congrats the both of you :happydance:

Minuet, CD138!??????!!?! Omg and this is normal for u?? Have u seen an RE about this? Maybe he can put you on Clomid which usually shortens your cycles and helps you ovulate.

Ugh now I understand why you need a bbt to .00 degrees. My temp this morn was 36.3 but I was thinking I o'd last thurs when I had 2 days at 36.0 then up to 36.5 yesterday. According to ff if I use 36.3 today it shows no ovulation but if I put in 36.35 I o'd on thurs! V frustrating as I could have been anywhere between 36.3-36.4. Next month may buy opks too

Had crappy night with my baby too so may just discard this temp and see what tomorrow brings....

I think we're pretty close in our cycles mommavee- I'm cd19 today and think I may have o'd on cd16 last thurs! Fingers x we've got lucky with our bding marathons!! Lol

Can I change my testing date? FF has changed my ovulation date so now I'll be testing slightly later on the 19th Dec instead.

hi hirls im totally lost according to ff im 18 dpo and getting bfn but looking back at my chart could cd28 of been ov?? i have more ewcm that time than i did cd17 so now im not sure. if it was on or around cd 28 then i know we prob missed it but im so confused xx

congrats to the new bfps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"