December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

9DPO and going crazyyyy... It is around this time of day that I absolutely do not feel any symptoms...

I've been feeling like there's a lot going on in my belly.... like some twinges and some cramps yesterday and today. Hopefully that's a good sign. I'm not due my period until the 22nd so my hopes are quite high. I wasn't very hopeful before cause I thought I'd ovulate on the 8th of december and we only bd on the 2nd and 3rd. But I think I ovulated earlier, around the 4th or maybe 5th, so that's looking a lot better for chances of conceiving!

I'm gonna test on friday. Already tested yesterday but I was kind of expecting a bfn, and that's what I got! Hopefully friday will give me at least a faint bfp

Good luck to everyone who's testing tomorrow!! :dust:

9DPO and going crazyyyy... It is around this time of day that I absolutely do not feel any symptoms...

I got my bfp with both pregnancies at 10dpo, a faint bfp but still there. And with my last pregnancy I got a bfp on cb digi at 11dpo so you might be able to get a bfp soon! Fingers crossed!!

MamaVee-

I completely agree that I am the exception, and most people do get blazing positives. Not sure why they don't work for me as my LH level has been checked and is completely normal. Even doing them 3 times a day didn't give me a positive. The internet cheapies were the worst...never even gave me a second line. Clearblue Fertility moniter also did not work for me...just tons of highs and no peaks! Just makes this process a little more difficult for me.

My point also was that you just have to use them for a couple cycles and you will get the hang of it. Now that I have found a brand that works for me, I love them. And it never gets old seeing that dark line on them! Never fails to put a smile on your face.

I have also heard great things about the moniter (from most), but it was very expensive for me having to use 15-20 sticks every cycle and having it tell me absolutely nothing. Like the others said, lets just hope that you won't need it and will be preggo in no time!

:hug: MINUET- I hope that spotting picks up and you get a full blown AF.
I remember what its like to have a cycle that long, it blows and you just need to start all over. :thumbup:

Thanks for the hugs, always need those!

Yeah I am totally ready for this cycle to get over while.

I got my blood results back today, ones paid for privately, so I haven't seen a doctor yet.

Anyway, not quite as bad as I feared. Glucose levels were normal, so at least I'm not a diabetic, and HDL cholestrol was good.
But insulin was way too high - 19.9! LDL and Total Cholestrol were borderline high. So those two results point more and more toward my suspicions being correct.
= insulin resistant

Insurance kicks in next month so going to a doctor then, yay!

Yeah, I agree that you should try it. Many women find it works for them, although honestly I bet the majority are BDing before they get the positive. Otherwise, the timing is pretty tight. You have to BD as soon as you get the positive! And my OH and I just weren't into planned BD like that.

Just saying that if you find it frustrating, I've heard of many others being frustrated as well, including myself! Personally, I think a monitor would be much more helpful, giving you multiple days leading up to O that you are fertile. But they are expensive, so I just went with nothing and let my body tell me when I'm fertile.

I agree with this also...I know many women who got pregnant bding only 2 days before o, and statistics show it is quite successful.
And if I had a dollar for how many times people post on here how frustrated they are with opks and post pictures wanting feedback on whether they are positive, I would be a very rich woman!

If this isn't an anovulatory cycle I believe I O'd earlier than expected.

Can I please change my testing date to 12/24. Sorry to be a pain and thank you.

Sad news ladies. The Witch's brew got me! AF even came early. Grrrr. FXd for the rest of you!

So confused!!! A day after I got a faint positive, I got AF!! :( 2 days early. Was suppose to start on the 12th but instead started on the 10th. But I only bled 1 day? And it was mostly all brown blood. But it was pretty heavy. But then yesterday I only had a very small amount of it, only had it once when I wiped, and it was also brown. Now I'm not bleeding what so ever. My periods have always been normal. 30 day cycle and it normally lasts 5 days. Never only had a 1 day period. So idk what's goin on :(

So confused!!! A day after I got a faint positive, I got AF!! :( 2 days early. Was suppose to start on the 12th but instead started on the 10th. But I only bled 1 day? And it was mostly all brown blood. But it was pretty heavy. But then yesterday I only had a very small amount of it, only had it once when I wiped, and it was also brown. Now I'm not bleeding what so ever. My periods have always been normal. 30 day cycle and it normally lasts 5 days. Never only had a 1 day period. So idk what's goin on :(

Have you taken another hpt? I have heard of people bleeding while pregnant and sometimes pretty heavily (heavier than they thought was normal). Brown blood is old blood and isn't really considered AF, so take another test.

If it is negative, it unfortunately sounds like it could have been a chemical. Keep us updated...

Have you taken another hpt? I have heard of people bleeding while pregnant and sometimes pretty heavily (heavier than they thought was normal). Brown blood is old blood and isn't really considered AF, so take another test.

If it is negative, it unfortunately sounds like it could have been a chemical. Keep us updated...

elt1013 could not have explained it any better..she is 100% right. Take another HPT test ... if that is negative, it sounds like a chemical...however if it is positive, this is not something out of the ordinary. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but if it is positive and you are still pregnant, it could also be the case of the "vanishing twin." It happened to my cousin...she had a lot of brown blood and it was her miscarrying one of the twins. She still went on to have a healthy pregnancy with the other one. In the ultrasound they were able to see the other sac but some women, if you google it, never even got to see the other sac. Regardless, the best thing to do is take another hpt and see if the line is getting darker or lighter.

How accurate is BBT/Fertility Friend? I was just curious, if my FF says that I ovulated on CD __ then is it for certain that I ovulated that day?

Today was my testing day with a BFN! no AF yet though.

what is wrong with my body? :( Temp spike, and nothing after that inital spotting yesterday.
SO frustrated.

:hugs:

hi stargazer can you move me one day back to Fri 21st? that is the date ff gives me now. i will be 14dpo so might get a bit impatient and do one a day or two earlier. trying not to get my hopes up.... so hard. good luck everyone :)

No problem! Good Luck Gemmy!

Sad news ladies. The Witch's brew got me! AF even came early. Grrrr. FXd for the rest of you!

:hugs:

How accurate is BBT/Fertility Friend? I was just curious, if my FF says that I ovulated on CD __ then is it for certain that I ovulated that day?

I don't think it can be absolutely certain, from what I understand. But it is as close as you can get with an estimate, if all of your temps and information are entered correctly. (temping at the same time each morning will give you accurate temps)
Using both opk and fertility friend is the best way to get an ovulation date, from what I gather. I only started temping a few months ago, but love seeing the opk's match up with what fertility friend says.
Good Luck!

I would say usually pretty accurate if you have a clear temp shift, but it is definately not 100%. It is basically their best guess, and I can't speak for everyone, but it is usually pretty accurate (especially if your crosshairs are solid).

~Brandy~ you're not out until that witch shows her ugly face, chin up!

And I'm back with another, but not opk related, question. Maybe TMI...but I'm desperate!

My nipples have been sensitive (to cold and touch) for the last 5 days, sore (to the touch! can't even wear a bra and shirts are uncomfortable. shooting pains down nipple and they STING link crazy) for the last 2-3, and today I noticed the very tips of them are a deep purple. The look bruised! This is totally new and has never happened to me before...Has anyone every experienced/heard anything about this happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->