December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

I see it, athena! I bet you get a good line tomorrow morning with FMU :)

Thanks echo and cat! I REALLY hope this is it!
This month was officially 1 year TTC and DS just turned 2. If it didn't happen this month I would have to start Metformin on Jan 1st so FX'd.

definitely looks like a bfp to me... Do you have a picture of the whole test (when it was still in 1 piece :p)

As someone on another thread said, sometimes the threat of medical intervention is enough to make our bodies do what they're supposed to do!

Or maybe it's that knowing intervention is around the corner relaxes us so that it's easier to conceive.

Or maybe it's just luck! haha. But it often seems like people have better luck conceiving right before medical intervention. It happened to a friend of mine who had two back-to-back miscarriages... the month before they were supposed to try IVF, she got preg and it stuck! She's now 34 weeks. And I've read about so many things like that on these threads as well.

Just got my bfp today! :D
We've been trying for over 2 years since a chemical preg. So we are very excited! :happydance:

Huuuuuge congrats to you both Roomaloo and Stargazer :happydance:

And Athena i def see it, show us tomorrows and i bet its a lovely line!!
Xx

Oh my gosh Stargazer!!! I'm so excited for you! H&H 9 months! Fx'd for a sticky bean! So excited I jumped up and down a little. Lol. I can't say enough how grateful I am for your threads. It is a wonderful place for all the TTC ladies and it's the first one I ever joined. you so deserve your awesome BFP!

Minuet, from what I have read it is somewhat common to have a "brown spotting period" with the pcos. I guess Metformin really helps this, but for some provera did nothing. For some dong quai worked, for others it didn't. I guess it is really just up to your body...

Thanks, yah it seems to be very individual doesn't it?

I am excited and in trepidation about going to a doctor in January and hopefully getting him to prescribe some metformin and see some results finally!

Wow stargazer huge congrats, you definitely deserve this BFP!

And congrats to the other new BFPs too! I like how the BFP count is almost keeping count with the day of the month. :D

And congrats to the other new BFPs too! I like how the BFP count is almost keeping count with the day of the month. :D

Thank you minuet! I really hope the metformin helps you and you get your bfp too! :)

Thank you minuet! I really hope the metformin helps you and you get your bfp too! :)

Congrats and a H&H 9mos!! Good karma for doing all these threads. You have created such a great supportive forum. So happy for you.

Congrats Stargazer and Twinsmommy!! ^_^ I'm so excited for you girls!! :D :D

I've decided I can't wait until the 23rd, I'm going to test in the morning, I figured that it's been enough time, and I've been counting my DPO and it'll be day 12 so I think we'll be safe to test and we got a FRED test too so I'm crossing my fingers that we were successful with following the SMEP!! ^_^

Huuuuuge congrats to you both Roomaloo and Stargazer :happydance:

And Athena i def see it, show us tomorrows and i bet its a lovely line!!
Xx

Congrats Roomaloo and Stargazer!!! 2 years that is soooo exciting! What a miracle! :happydance:

And me too Athena! I definitely see the line, without even expanding the picture!! :happydance:

Congrats Stargazer and Twinsmommy!! ^_^ I'm so excited for you girls!! :D :D

I've decided I can't wait until the 23rd, I'm going to test in the morning, I figured that it's been enough time, and I've been counting my DPO and it'll be day 12 so I think we'll be safe to test and we got a FRED test too so I'm crossing my fingers that we were successful with following the SMEP!! ^_^

Thank you!

I tested a little early too. It is so hard to wait. I hope you get your bfp! :D

Thank you ladies! I've really enjoyed doing these threads...it was so nice getting to know everyone, especially those that have been with me for awhile. :hugs: It was so helpful to be able to talk to women going through the same thing.

If any of you would like to keep this thread going, please let me know! I'd be happy to post your link in my siggy for a January thread. I'd really love to pass it along to someone who has been with these threads for awhile.

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in and say congrats to everybody else who got they're bfp this month. So excting to see so many! Good luck to those still waiting to test and hugs and baby dust to those the witch got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->