December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Hey kobes, when will you test? I need to wait until the 24th.. I am so impatient I want to do it now!! Xx

Well i tested at 12, 15 and today Bfn :( ... aF 3 days late too sucks.
Sooo easy to cave in and test lol xx

Gd luck xx

Are you temping? At 17dpo that must be so frustrating! :hissy:

I am now 12po and took another IC test and I swear I saw a faint line...I think I will wait until Fri the 21 to bust out the $$ test if :af:

Congrats to all the BFP's. Sorry to any the wicked witch got.

Afm- 9 dpo. trying not to get my hopes up too much but I do have a symptom that I haven't had in previous TWWs. For the last 2-3 days I have had a constant sore feeling in the area of my uterus. Like when your muscles are sore the next day from working out. It is very tender especially when DS jumps in my lap or presses on my stomach. Has anyone ever experienced this or heard of anyone who has?

Congrats to all the BFP's. Sorry to any the wicked witch got.

Afm- 9 dpo. trying not to get my hopes up too much but I do have a symptom that I haven't had in previous TWWs. For the last 2-3 days I have had a constant sore feeling in the area of my uterus. Like when your muscles are sore the next day from working out. It is very tender especially when DS jumps in my lap or presses on my stomach. Has anyone ever experienced this or heard of anyone who has?

I had these weird short of shooting aches today everytime I sat down, kind of like I had been working out. It hurt slightly, not sure what it means though. I'm hoping it's a good sign but I can't remember anything like it with my 1st pregnancy. Good luck!! :dust:

Btw, does anyone know whether you implant around the same dpo with every pregnancy??? I think I did with my first pregnancy and the latest one (mc). But I've got this feeling I am pregnant now but still getting bfn's (got my bfp at 10/11dpo with previous pregnancy and should be 11dpo today).

I was wondering the same thing as last 2 times it's been faint pos by 10dpo but not this time so clutching at those straws.... I guess every pregnancy has to be different though?!

Congrats to all the BFPs and lots of sticky baby dust to everyone! Just posting my symptoms to take my mind ofs of it so I don't go crazy.

AF start Nov28th-Dec 1st. Supposed to O on 12th but may have earlier on 10th as had pains for about 24-30hours. BD on 2nd, 3rd, 9th (twice), 12th, and 14th. Busy so couldn't do it more often as would have liked.

3dpo - Bloated, slight nausea, increased appetite, sore breasts, moody, energy surge, twinges on left side (only have left tube and both ovaries), and left lower back.
4-5dpo-Sensitive nipples, bloody nose
6dpo - watery creamy and double vision
7dpo- very little discharge (never happens as usually wet all the 2 week wait), minor heartburn, twinges on right side, feel bloated and crampy, freq urination, swollen breasts, breaking out
8dpo- pain right side when woke up and lasted about 20 minutes, freq urination,oily skin, face slightly puffy, bright red palms, light brown discharge with little pink, watery discharge, ate a choc chip muffin and tasted like raw meat, shortness of breath, heart beat hard and faster esp when lay down, slight gassy
9dpo TODAY- increasing heartburn, pain in wrists and crampy legs especially at night, crampy lower abdomen and feels tight and bloated, lower back pain, chunk of creamy discharge after bm (slight constipation), feel bubbly like need to go but don't, extremely tired, nausea, and moody

Lots of symptoms I wrote so post long but I am thinking implantation happened at 8dpo. I saw a lot of people tested at 9dpo and got a BFP. My hubby was sick at 6-8dpo as happened before when I had chemical so he thinks I am. I want to test but scared to see BFN. Anyone had similar and got their BFP?

Eltjuh- thank you for replying. Good luck to you too! Come on Christmas BFPs!

Hey kobes, when will you test? I need to wait until the 24th.. I am so impatient I want to do it now!! Xx

Well i tested at 12, 15 and today Bfn :( ... aF 3 days late too sucks.
Sooo easy to cave in and test lol xx

Gd luck xx

Are you temping? At 17dpo that must be so frustrating! :hissy:

I am now 12po and took another IC test and I swear I saw a faint line...I think I will wait until Fri the 21 to bust out the $$ test if :af:

I was until 2 days ago :( my son played drs. We now cannot find my therm soo frustrated. No sign of af what so ever today. Tmi do appologise but sooo much cm :/ yuck. My temp dropped around o then went bk up and has sayed pretty much the same. No dips yet.

Omg i sooo hope its a darker line soon eeek exciting xx

Congrats to all the new BFPs!! :)
Congrats to you Graysmommy too!! Your due date is my birthday lol :D
I'm sending lots of sticky dust to you all!!

I've been wondering the same thing about implantation too... my doc had me go get a HCG blood test done to make sure it was at 'normal' levels, I tried to hold out a week after I thought I O'd thinking maybe I could get a call that said my levels WEREN'T normal, that I was preggo and I got to find out right after implantation but I must have gone too early :( Levels were still 0.. but it was only day 6 passed ovulation so yea that's what I'm going with, that I went in too early... so oh well lol
4 more days til testing day! I'm getting a bit impatient as it is! Been very emotional lately so hoping that's a good sign :) I'm not really looking for implantation bleeding as I never had any with my any of my other pregnancies, crossing my fingers! Hoping everyone gets their Christmas BFP too!! :D

I was wondering the same thing as last 2 times it's been faint pos by 10dpo but not this time so clutching at those straws.... I guess every pregnancy has to be different though?!

your temp is staying good and high though so I'm hopeful you'll get a bfp!

Congrats on all the BFPs. 11dpo here and BFN. No symptoms whatsoever except for creamy cm. Usually by now I have sore boobies to tell me the AF is coming but nope. Not liking my ovulation chart either, think I'm out but not sure. Fx'd for everyone.

I'm thinking about putting this spotting down as AF.
*TMI alert* It has lasted several days, always brown with clots, and last night some red after BD, today nothing.
Last time ( 3 months ago) I had 9 days of spotting was basically the same.
And thinking about it, before I started paying attention to periods, I did get ones that were just brown and never turned to red.
Maybe this is normal for me? :shrug:

Yay our bd-fest paid off. Just got my BFP!! After my miscarriage in October I really hope this one sticks!!

Yay our bd-fest paid off. Just got my BFP!! After my miscarriage in October I really hope this one sticks!!

Yay Roomaloo!!! Congrats!! I really hope I'll get the same result as you and we both get our 2nd chance after going through a horrible experience like that!
Keeping everything crossed for you to have a lovely sticky bean in there!!! :flower:

Well I think I am out this month :cry: 13dpo and some brown spotting. Since this was first try on Clomid and I wasn't sure when I'd O, my best guess it we didn't time BD right (did it 3 days before and day of). Sounds like BDfest is the way to go! Congrats Roomaloo!

Also I should have used the Mucinex as CM wasn't that great.

Any other advice?

Aww congrats! I did think your temperature was lovely, and it was! Yay. :)

Minuet, from what I have read it is somewhat common to have a "brown spotting period" with the pcos. I guess Metformin really helps this, but for some provera did nothing. For some dong quai worked, for others it didn't. I guess it is really just up to your body...

Hey Ladies,

I am testing until AF shows up...8 DPO today!! :) Was hoping we should have everyone put their charts of ther BFP's for us to see/compare for the future!! Just an idea :)

Baby Dust! Congrats to the New BFP's out there!!! Let's get some more!!!

Tested today with 3rd morning urine just couldn't bring myself to do the dip with fmu since it was at 4am. Anyway I'm 10dpo and got a super faint line within time limit on frer but confession- I thought it might just be line eye so I took it apart which I know is a no no. With the strip out it was much clearer but i'm worried it was just an indent. Haven't heard of problems with indent or evap on frer but there wasn't mych color to the line. Can't get this to post the pic from my darn phone so will try again later as extra eyes would be appreciated. Will test again with my last frer tomorrow morning and fx'd it gets darker! Anyone heard of evap or indent issues with frer? I no longer use blue dye tests for that reason.

omg.jpg

finally figured out how to do this...any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->