December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Anyone know anything about yellow EWCM around 5-6 DPO? Not an infection, just random yellow CM...is this a sign?

MommaVee I've had lots of weird CM. Sometimes creamy but abundant and also yellowy/stringy.

Stringy yes, that would also be the word. I'm only like 7 DPO and wasn't sure if that was something experienced by anyone else who went on to get a BFP

Well I guess I did O :bfp: :happydance:

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz353/twinmummy06/image_zps8116d21c.jpg

And you can see why I don't trust IC. There is zippo on the IC taken this am with FMU. And the first response was taken with SMU.
Same thing happened with my last pregnancy. Barely there IC and dark as the control line FR.

Congratulations :) yaaaay xx

Congrats everyone with their bfps!!

Bfn for me at 9dpo with a 10miu test :(

What great news for Christmas with all the :bfp:s!

I took an IC test today but BFN I think it is just too soon for that thing.

Clomid def seems to have lengthened my luteal phase, I would've expected AF by today so fx'd!

Also I am starting to get cold/flu-like symptoms and I've been readying others have had the same -hopeandpray1- only to be prego so I really hope this is it.

Huge congrats Mrs. Eddie and twinmummy!!! Such a lucky thread, I'm sticking around for sure, even though I'm pretty sure I'm out as well. 13 dpo today and temp has started to drop in the same way it did right about this time last month. On to a NYE try!

Luck and :dust:to everyone still in the waiting game!

Am I the only one that's going crazy. One minute I think: surely I've gotta be pregnant and the next minute (usually after a bfn) I think I'm not pregnant and I'm making it all up! :S
So annoying!!! Just let me know already?! (and I haven't even missed my period yet, so I can't imagine what it's like for you girls that HAVE missed a period and still getting bfn's)

:dust: to everyone!! And Congrats to the new bfp's!!!! :happydance:
Fingers crossed there's many more to come!

:bfp: Mrs. Eddie :bfp:

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Thanks so much Stargazer and thank you for these threads! They really were a helpful and supportive place to be during the TTC process. I have everything crossed that you get your BFP as well this month!

Am I the only one that's going crazy. One minute I think: surely I've gotta be pregnant and the next minute (usually after a bfn) I think I'm not pregnant and I'm making it all up! :S
So annoying!!! Just let me know already?! (and I haven't even missed my period yet, so I can't imagine what it's like for you girls that HAVE missed a period and still getting bfn's)

:dust: to everyone!! And Congrats to the new bfp's!!!! :happydance:
Fingers crossed there's many more to come!

Nope not the only one. I'd forgotten how all encompassing it is!!

I am a BFN this month as well. I guess I will try for a new years baby.

Hi everyone

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself to you all, my name is Hollie and I sadly lost my daughter to left heart hyperplasty in august at 6 months. She would have been due jan 4th 2013. Absolutely devastated but ready to try again.

I've been ttc for 8 years! So my last pregnancy was an absolute miracle, I've unexplained fertility problems according to the acu I'd been attending since early 20's.

Now I've bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor which I used this cycle for the first time. I cannot tell you how excited I was to learn that I actually ov around 7 days before expected so feel I'm in with a real chance now! I'm currently in the 2ww and really hopeful for a Xmas bfp.

I need to catch up on all the earlier posts you've written and hope to be some support to you all having suffered two major losses in my life I do believe taking with women in a similar situation truly helps.

Lots of love, luck and baby dust to you all xxx

Hi everyone

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself to you all, my name is Hollie and I sadly lost my daughter to left heart hyperplasty in august at 6 months. She would have been due jan 4th 2013. Absolutely devastated but ready to try again.

I've been ttc for 8 years! So my last pregnancy was an absolute miracle, I've unexplained fertility problems according to the acu I'd been attending since early 20's.

Now I've bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor which I used this cycle for the first time. I cannot tell you how excited I was to learn that I actually ov around 7 days before expected so feel I'm in with a real chance now! I'm currently in the 2ww and really hopeful for a Xmas bfp.

I need to catch up on all the earlier posts you've written and hope to be some support to you all having suffered two major losses in my life I do believe taking with women in a similar situation truly helps.

Hi Hollie :) - sorry for your loss :(
Grreat for early ovulation. I think i o early this month :/ currently 17dpo cd29 cx

Fxd for you xxx

Hey kobes, when will you test? I need to wait until the 24th.. I am so impatient I want to do it now!! Xx

Hi everyone

Welcome HollieDolly!! So sorry for you loss but at least now your body knows the pregnancy process and what to do! Good luck to you! Would love to hear you have miracle baby #2 on the way! :baby:

What great news for Christmas with all the :bfp:s!

I took an IC test today but BFN I think it is just too soon for that thing.

Clomid def seems to have lengthened my luteal phase, I would've expected AF by today so fx'd!

Also I am starting to get cold/flu-like symptoms and I've been readying others have had the same -hopeandpray1- only to be prego so I really hope this is it.

Lune_Miel! I'm originally from Minnesota too! Noticed that right away! Good luck gurl! :baby:

Hey kobes, when will you test? I need to wait until the 24th.. I am so impatient I want to do it now!! Xx

Well i tested at 12, 15 and today Bfn :( ... aF 3 days late too sucks.
Sooo easy to cave in and test lol xx

Gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back