***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Please add me - testing date of December 3rd.. that may get moved - ap says I'm ready December 1st - but last month was 3 days late.. so.. :)

OK - whats the secret with honey and cinnamon? Is that supposed to help?

Hi! Welcome! The honey and cinnamon came from this thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/764276-honey-cinnamon-babies-making.html Check it out!

From what the other girls have said, research shows honey and cinnamon help with TTC in numerous ways. I know there are links and things in the thread.

Hi could you please add me to December 2nd, :witch: is due 28th NOV if she isn't here by then i will test on the 2nd =) Psychic said DECEMBER with a baby GIRL <3

:dust:

Ugh... Did anyone else just realize they will be o'ing over thanksgiving weekend!? We will be spending the weekend at my parents!!! I wonder how I am supposed to talk DH I to Dtd! Oh dear...

Ugh... Did anyone else just realize they will be o'ing over thanksgiving weekend!? We will be spending the weekend at my parents!!! I wonder how I am supposed to talk DH I to Dtd! Oh dear...

I didnt even realize that but the same goes for me! Well at least it will be a long weekend with more opportunities to sneak away:haha: We can make a Thanksgiving baby!!!! Start baking a little turkey of our own:winkwink:

Hello all TTC buddies! I'm a newbie to the TTC world. I'm choosing to be a single mother and just starting my second IUI cycle. I have a good feeling about this month!

Put me down for a Dec. 8 testing, that is if I can hold out that long :) Last month I was a POAS maniac. Is there help for that :wacko:?

Christie

Hello all TTC buddies! I'm a newbie to the TTC world. I'm choosing to be a single mother and just starting my second IUI cycle. I have a good feeling about this month!

Put me down for a Dec. 8 testing, that is if I can hold out that long :) Last month I was a POAS maniac. Is there help for that :wacko:?

Christie

Haha! Welcome! I will get you listed for the 8th! Test away though! No harm getting that BFP a little early! ;) if I wasn't already planning to test onmy bday, I am sure I would be going early too!

Can I join? according to my app. I should be able to test Dec 14th (two days late by then)

I would love to join. A BFP would be the best xmas present ever, would love to see my OHs face on xmas morning! :) Can you put me down for testing on the 12th December!

Thank you
xx

Christie

Hi :hi: My name is Christie too and I will also be testing on the 8th!!

Christie

Maybe it's a sign :bfp: for the both of us!

First time tester! Testing on the 4th, Birthday on the 13th!

Christie

Maybe it's a sign :bfp: for the both of us!

I sure hope so!!!!!:friends:

Can you put me down for the Dec 9th? That is when AF is due. Thanks! :)

Hello sign me up please :flower:

Im going to say unknown for now as im currently playing guess the cycle length but will update when i get my positive opk! :)

xx

Hello sign me up please :flower:

Im going to say unknown for now as im currently playing guess the cycle length but will update when i get my positive opk! :)

xx

haha I'm on the game "guess the cycle length" too!! Fingers Crossed for us both . . . now it's come to it, I'm so scared that I'm not going to ovulate!!! lol

I'm on CD 12 . . .how about you? xx

im on CD 2 got my devistating AF yesterday that blew this months hopes! I was a bit of a wreck yest as i had all the symptoms including what i thought was IB at 6dpo. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say! :flower:

Santa Babies!!

I should be ovulating the day after Thanksgiving, I'm kinda excited about that :) This month I'm not going to update my hubby every day showing him my OPKs and I'm not going to tell him when I ovulate. This month has been all about relaxing for me, I even set up what was supposed to be our nursery as a yoga/meditation room. Yoga, meditation and inversion therapy with lots of candles and spa music :)

Fx'd for us all this month!! a :bfp: would certainly make the holiday season much brighter!! So here's to Thanksgiving :sex: and :xmas9: :bfp:'s!!

Put me down for unknown please...the :witch: came 9 days early this month! So I have no clue what is going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->