****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

Wow what a thread this has been. Congrats to all the new bfps! And big hugs to all those that AF got or who were disappointed by a chemical or early MC. My fingers are crossed for all of you and I send you my love!

So, I'm pretty confused and could use some Input on my peculiar situation...
I Ovulated on CD28
CD35-CD36- started getting some light light brownish creamy discharge.
CD37- started spotting VERY light pink-thought :witch: was on her way...
CD38-CD39- had light rust colored flow, tons of brown creamy discharge- thought this was just a weird :af: for sure, was very very emotional.
CD40- :af: went to light light brown spotting

HOWEVER- my temps still had not gone down what-so-ever, still highest bbt's Ive ever had in my 10 months of tracking. 97.9-98.1...

now Im at CD42 and this morning my bbt hit the highest its ever been this cycle- whopping 98.3... Why are my temps still high!??!?

The second part to the mystery: since I woke up this morning Ive had tons of watery cm!!! It felt like I peed myself all day at work today! Ive never had this happen after :af: before, I always have no cm after :af: for 2 weeks or more...

Maybe Im delusion but could I be pregnant still?

Last time I tested was on Christmas- CD37, 9dpo

**Should also mention that I was almost one week later then my expected :af: when I started having light light pink spotting then sort-of very short and light :af: Other then the two annovulatory 44 Day cycles, my cycles are between 27-33 days.**

I Ovulated on CD28
CD38-CD39- had light rust colored flow, tons of brown creamy discharge- thought this was just a weird :af: for sure, was very very emotional.

HOWEVER- my temps still had not gone down what-so-ever, still highest bbt's Ive ever had in my 10 months of tracking. 97.9-98.1...

now Im at CD42 and this morning my bbt hit the highest its ever been this cycle- whopping 98.3... Why are my temps still high!??!?

The second part to the mystery: since I woke up this morning Ive had tons of watery cm!!! It felt like I peed myself all day at work today! Ive never had this happen after :af: before, I always have no cm after :af: for 2 weeks or more...

**Should also mention that I was almost one week later then my expected :af: when I started having light light pink spotting then sort-of very short and light :af: Other then the two annovulatory 44 Day cycles, my cycles are between 27-33 days.**

Def test again to be sure! :)

I agree, test again!!! I didn't get a positive til either 13 or 16DPO (bit of a confusing month!!)

I Ovulated on CD28

I had a negative test a week after my expected period CD42 but got 5 positives 5 days later CD 46 and a very dark line on CD51! Try it again a week later! Baby :dust: to you!

Fingers crossed for you too Trying2find!
Am definitely going to stalk the January thread!!

Levels were 164, which tell us nothing at this stage. (Normal range according to lab report are 9-130 for 3-4 weeks and 75-2,600 for 4-5 weeks). Monday will be the vital info...so thankful my appt is at 8 am so I shouldn't have to worry all day long!

:hugs: L x

Just to let you know that my levels jumped to 605 this morning! This little bean just might be the one!

Happy New Year to you all, may we all welcome healthy babies in 2013!!

Fx lallie - how come ur worried? I take it the appt went well? Roll on 2013 babies for us :hugs:

Just thought I'd share, I had my first ultrasound today. Measuring at 7 weeks 4 days with an estimated due date of August 15th. The heartbeat was 154 beats per minute, and I cried when I heard it!! Otherwise, my little bun is doing alright so far! Fingers crossed it stays that way! Good luck to everyone in the January thread!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->