Deep fried oreos mmmm

T

turbo_mom

So I tried deep fried oreos at our annual fair and LOVED them so I found a recipe to make my own :happydance:

If you like oreos you will like these almost garaunteed!!! So give it a shot :)

https://myindo.com/story/189.asp

OMG My hubby is going to love you for this :lol:

LOL. The recipe says to use pancake batter but someone else recommended using funnel cake mix. But I used the pancake flour mix and it tasted great!!!
You can deep fry just about anything. I'm going to go out to the dollar store and get a bunch of different chocolate bars to try tomorrow. I think peanut butter cups would be yummy coated and deep fried. I'm going to need to spend a solid week at the gym lol

I think I just gained 5 lbs from reading the recipe alone!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I definetely dont suggets any pregnant woman to eat these lol they are addicting!!

I am with turbo_mom on the idea of deep fried peanut butter cups! I am from New Orleans, where we fry pretty much anything and everything, but I have never tried deep fried oreos before... I am scared too b/c I would probably want them everyday!

I'm going to make those plus the deep fried choco-bars for our volunteer fire dept fall fair...
That way I only eat 2 or 10 and sell the rest!! hahaha

Had those at the fair this weekend, that and funnel cake! OMG! Yummy!!

wow ive honestly never heard of this before.. It looks really neat..I should try them out sometime

Yum yum, told OH I am going to make some.. looks like she's gonna barf :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->