Delaying vaccinations

Personally I feel the rubella/German measles one is one of the most important. We recently were told that someone at my OHs place of work had contracted this and we were to be carefull and make sure we were covered, myself and several of OH's collegues wives are all pregnant, and OHs friend collegue was terrified to go home to his pregnant girlfriend, as when she had the pregnancy blood test she was not covered for measles. My OH Uncle is actually deaf, after his mother contracted German Measles during her pregnancy. And Iseem to remember hearing about it causing infertility problems in some cases too, hence not leaving it till a girl was in her teens to be imunised, incase your 13-14 year old daughter picked the illness up at school and was then unable to concieve.

Hmm nothing I have read has pointed to german measles causing infertility. If you have a link I would be interested in reading it. I understand the risk to unborn children but chickenpox can also lead to complications to a unborn baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->