Desperate, food suggestions please?

I would eat whatever sounds palatable to you, even if it's weird or doesn't sound that nutritionally complete. For me, that was plain bagels toasted with butter, glasses of really cold milk, and fruit. I especially liked those little pots of pre-cut coconut you can sometimes find at the store (Tesco does them, I'm sure others do too). Fortunately, those are really calorie dense and rich in healthy fats, which is a good thing too if you aren't eating much.

I've lived on cereal and bananas. Trying to drink but is so hard, feel your pain. Xx

This morning I laid in bed and ate saltine crackers before I even stood up. I also drank water although I knew it would make me sick. I vomited on my way out the door and ate some more saltines and got a frozen lemonade from the coffee shop. Try to keep eating saltines if you can! And hydrate yourself with whatever you can keep down

Ok, now I am in the full swing of things with nausea/sickness, I can add something with a little more experience!!

I have just managed to gobble up some mango with skin, thinking that's additional nutrients. I can barely eat, and I think I am good with very cold things, and whatever feels light ish.
I love the fresh coconut suggestion- i think I'll try that too!

With my son smoothies saved me!!!
Rice cakes , dry crackers.
Chicken soup.
If u could get anything down,
It prob help u get more down,
If that makes sense
Hugs hope u feel better soon.
Can u take those dissoving vits when preg?
Maybe those if u can , u could sip them
Or freeze juice in cubes or ice lols
Might work
Jelly?
Hope u find some stuff that works x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member