Devastating news

Hayley,
I haven't stopped thinking of you, and I haven't been able to stop crying, and I feel so selfish because I can't imagine how hard this is for you and tears wont undo what has happened. You are such a sweet, caring, lovely girl and I just can't find any words. I hope you don't think it's because I don't care, I just can't write or believe what you are going through.
You will stay in my thoughts.
Dana xxx

Sending you and your family love and strength. I'm so sorry......xx:hugs:xx

OMG that is sooooo awful and sooo cruel!!

sending her my thoughts on this awful day. no words can say how she must be feeling!!

Omg hayley am so sorry there are no words to express how much upset and devestation you are feeling but please just know we are all thnking of you and wish we could do more our hearts and thoughts go out to you and we are here for you in anyway you need, all our love

:cry::hug:

I am so sorry to hear about this. This sort of thing shouldn't happen to anyone. My prayers are with you and your family!

My prayers are with you and your family Hayley.
God Bless x

Thats absolutely awful news - so sorry, thinking of you hun,

xxxx

So sorry. My prayers are with you & your family.
xxx

so so sorry to hear this :cry:xx

Oh my goodness. I just got a shiver up my spine reading this... so much has happened with some of the ladies on here... my heart goes out to all of you... so tragic...

I almost feel like I know you all so well sharing each kick and craving since I joined in October...

much love to Haley and Em... all the angel Mums... :hug:

Am so sorry to hear this :( am thinking of you and your family :hugs:

Sending you lots of love hayley.I know we all wish there was some way we could make everything better for you.Just know that if you ever need to talk about your precious little Alex we are all here to listen to you sweetheart.
I am so sorry youre having to go through this
:hugs:

That is tragic news. Poor Hayley and her family, they are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry that you are having to go through the loss of your gorgeous little boy. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->