Devastating news

Hayley, I'm so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Alex. There is nothing else I can say that would even bring comfort to you right now, except send my love for you and your family and a big hug.

I'm so very sorry hun, I wish I had the right words to say. Huge :hugs: and wishing you all the strength in the world hun x

Thank you for all your lovely messages they were comforting to read. Cant believe its Alex's due date today just wish he was back in my tummy so i could still protect him and give him lots of cuddles again at birth xxx

Hiya Hayley
Your being so strong and i truley admire you for that :cry: you are an amazingly nice girl and nobody deserves what you have been through :( me and all the april girls are here for you and will always be here to talk to you - your always be in our thoughts, i just wish there was something i could do to ease your pain :cry:

RIP ALEX

I am so sorry, that is such horrible news :(

Oh I am so, so sorry to hear that. All my thoughts and prayers are with you xxx

I second what Han said, we are all here for you whenever you need to talk xxx thinking of you hun xxx

Oh thats awful, I'm so sorry hun. xxxx

oh my god, i hope her and her family is ok, thinking ov her xx

I am so so deeply sorry hayley, thinking of you and your family xxxxxxx

OMG that is terrible :( so unfair :(
:cry: my thoughts and prayers are with her

:cry: my thoughts are with you, i am so sorry, can't begin to imagine what your going through x x x

I am so very, very sorry for your terrible loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

This is so awful.

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Thinking of you and your family :hugs: :hugs:

xxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with her and her family... :cry:

Oh my god that is just awful. Please give her all our love. God Bless her and her family xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->