Devastating news

Im so, so sorry to hear this hun :cry: If you ever need to chat I am here. Sleep Tight with the angels little Alex. Sending you all so much love :hug: xxxxx

Oh sweetie....im so sorry. My thoughts are with you,your family and Baby Alex.:hugs::hugs:

oh God that's horrible. My thoughts are with her and her family.
Does anyone know what happened? Were there complications with his birth or was this completely unexpected?

oh God that's horrible. My thoughts are with her and her family.
Does anyone know what happened? Were there complications with his birth or was this completely unexpected?

She was induced a couple of weeks early due to pre-eclampsia but Alex was home not long after so I assume there were no complications after he was born :( x

I cant even imagine!... Let the people you love look after you hun.
Sweet dreams Alex. :hugs:

That is so terrible, my thoughts go out to her during this difficult time. Very very sad.

My thoughts are with her, i cant possibly imagine anything worse:cry:

Oh my god. How devistating!!!! I feel sick to my stomach!!!! I am in tears!!!!

Hayley.... babe i am sooooo sorry i am thinking of you and your family!!!!
We are all here for you if you need us!
Again i am soooo sorry.
:hugs:

I don't know hayley, but just wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear this devastating news x

I don't know her but I just want to say she is in my thoughts. Sorry to hear this. :hugs: :( :(

Oh my goodness. I don't know who she was, but this is horrible.... I couldn't even begin to imagine how she's feeling right now. Poor thing :(

such sad news. i don't know her but i'd like to send hugs, prayers, & positive thoughts. may she & and her family find strength to go through this trying time.

Hayley & family, I am so sorry. Thinking of you x

Words cannot express the way I am feeling.

Hailey hun, my heart goes out to you and your family in this trying time.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"