devastation, help me ladies

floridamomma

Reaction score
Hi ladies. let me give you guys the speedy version of my story. my lovely dh and I were married jan 12 of this year. we had a mmc dec 17. got a bfp on jan 13 this year. had a mc on feb 19. we are not actively trying but not preventing. it has been a painful couple months. we are ready to try again but we were just delivered a blow. my baby sister is pregnant and it shouldn't be hard but it is. I almost took it as a third loss. my husbnd said it is ok to feel this way. any thoughts ladies.

I understand how you feel about your sister. My younger sister who is 18 is pregnant with her first and my sister in law is pregnant with her 3rd. My sister is due in Nov I believe and my sister in law is due in Dec. I was pregnant last month but it was a chemical pregnancy so my DF and I are trying to conceive this month.

It can be hard to be around pregnant women when you want to be pregnant yourself. I have been trying to stay positive about it and stay excited for my sisters. It is hard though and I've come to terms with it.

It will happen for us, when the timing is right. GL to you!

so so hard hun xxx I had a MMC at 9 weeks first time round and i felt very bitter for a while towards pregnant people and people with young babies, just try to stay as positive as you can and you will get there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->