DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

Probably a dog...can be a bit yappy at times :rofl:

What is your least favorite thing to eat?

I hate, I repeat hate grilled fish.. I will eat it up if it's fried but not grilled!

What was you favorite childhood toy?

Barbies...anything to do with barbies!

What is your favorite sex toy? :rofl:

My wobbit! Love it!!!! DH doesn't even get to see it. LMAO

What position is your favorite? LOL

Missionary!!

If you had any talent in the world what would it be?

the quiver!!! its like a rabbit vibe but shaped better for me - no zingy pointy ears to poke me with :) i'd post a link or pic but i'm at work ;)

how about any reccomendations for a couple's sex toy??

oops... too slow :(

i wish i could sing...

and anyone with a recommendation?

My talent would be a singer, I just love how some people can just start singing and it can literally move you to tears.

I haven't got any suggestings on the couples sex toys but am willing to listen.

What is the one thing you refuse to do with OH.

Don't have any suggestions either...I have a hard enough time trying to convince hubby to go into a sex shop :rofl: but when we go to Minneapolis I told him he's got no choice we will be finding one!

I refuse to do it up the butt :rofl:, not that he's ever asked to be honest. He has no interest in that either.

What's your favorite thing to do after :sex:?

Durex created one already - its a cock ring with a clitoral stimulator - amazing.

What is your favourite flower?

Durex created one already - its a cock ring with a clitoral stimulator - amazing.

What is your favourite flower?

ech... swallow... luckily he doesn't care! i gag when eating soft bananas and can't eat jello... something about the texture won't go down!! i'm not prudish at all, just can't get it down.

what job would you train for if you had unlimited funds/time to do so...?

edit: and i love irises.. can't wait for spring to see them in my garden again! and thanks caterpillalr... didn't think of that idea! :D

Favorite flower: Calla lily

Job: Would have to be owning my own business doing something with crafts.

If you had lots of money so that you never needed to work a day in your life would you just quit your job and not work?

LOL up the butt yuck doesn't happen here either, my friend has a tatoo that says "exit only" on her cheeck LOL I have tried the cock ring and it just doesn't do it for me, didn't ask DH but he hasn't wanted to use it again so guess not.

Yellow roses, planted one right before my Mom passed away and OMG it has blumed 6 buds this year! WOOP!

I wouldn't necessarily not work, but I would probably do more charity and not collect a check. I hate sitting around all the time, even though I would love to now!

What did you want to be when you were younger?

Favorite thing to do after sex is eat!!! lol. I am not a cuddler. No thanks!! I am pretty sure I am the boy of the relationship cause DH loves to cuddle.

I love love love yellow roses. My fav!!!

What would you do if you found out your partner was born the opposite sex??

I guess if I was in love with the person it wouldn't matter! My relationship doesn't evolve around sex but I would hope the person would have been honest from the get go!

Would you choose your child sexuality if they were born with both genitals?

No. That could really screw up a kid. I think I would wait until they are a little older so you can see which hormone they have more of or what they feel like. I don't want my son to feel trapped in a girls body or vise versa.

Would you like to know what day and time you will die?? Morbid I know but someone asked me this today!

Mixed emotions on this one but I thinkg no I wouldn't as I would have all my lists and if it wasn't all done I would drive myself to an early grave. LMAO

Would be nice to say my good byes, but I do tell the people in my life that I love that I love them everytime I speak to them.

What color crayon would you be?

i would be the ugly color that no one uses cause then i would still have a pointy top. i don't like dull crayons. :)

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?

poop, someone already used that one. . . ugh. ok which would you rather die in a fire or freeze to death? i saw some other morbid questions so i thought id throw one out there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->