DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

Favorite drink: would have to be a margarita I learned how to make at a Pampered chef party...it's soooo yummy!! Non-alcoholic would have to be coffee...nothing better than sitting down with a coffee and reading BNB! :lol:

What's everyones favorite hobby, other than posting on BNB!?

Ok....sunshine!! hahaha!! You know we are all close when we tell eachother things we wouldn't tell our friends!!! Might I ask how your b/f was ok with that????

Favorite hobby would have to be baking!! I love to bake and my oldest son loves to help!

If you could have sex with one person and DH was ok with it who would it be?

Rivers Cuomo. He's the lead singer from the band Weezer. I'm absolutely in love with him lmfao and my dh knows I'd do him in a second if given the opportunity. It would seem that it'll never happen alas, as I actually met him a week ago (Weezer were playing here in Toronto) and there was no spark...sigh.

Do you like your mother-in-law/in-laws?

I love my in-laws they are wonderful people. ( I realize I"m very lucky!)

If you could have anything in the world what would it be?

Rivers Cuomo. He's the lead singer from the band Weezer. I'm absolutely in love with him lmfao and my dh knows I'd do him in a second if given the opportunity. It would seem that it'll never happen alas, as I actually met him a week ago (Weezer were playing here in Toronto) and there was no spark...sigh.

Oooohhhh.....I love him. He is such a sexy nerd!! lol. I would do him too! hahaha!!

My mother in law is amazing!! Actually all of my inlaws are. I tease DH and say that he grew up like Wally Clever from Leave it to Beaver! lol. Perfect little life! Me not so much and I know that my family is CRAZY so he doesn't have to like them! lol

Are your toes painted? If so, what color?

Oooohhhh.....I love him. He is such a sexy nerd!! lol. I would do him too! hahaha!!

My mother in law is amazing!! Actually all of my inlaws are. I tease DH and say that he grew up like Wally Clever from Leave it to Beaver! lol. Perfect little life! Me not so much and I know that my family is CRAZY so he doesn't have to like them! lol

Are your toes painted? If so, what color?

Yes and they're blue!

If you could have any animal is the world, what would you pick? :)

my toes are painted silvery purple and my inlaws are great! :) they just live far away so i rarely get to see them... and kmac you're obsessed!! lol

i would love a horse... ever since i saw banana's furbaby i have thought how cool that would be to have a horse! i'm a city grrl, so don't know much about them, but dogs are so amazing i bet a horse is even more fun.

what do you do when you can't sleep?! :nope: (other than post on bnb of course ;))

If I can't sleep I put on a period drama and do some cross stitching - helps slow my brain down again.

My toenails are painted black and I love my in-laws - although they're 3,500 miles away, they always tell it like it is, and are the most normal people I know.

Where are you going on your next vacation?

I love my in-laws they are wonderful people. ( I realize I"m very lucky!)

If you could have anything in the world what would it be?

Awww... got overlooked! I would have the family I dream of in the house I dream of with careers we love in an area close enough to my family to enjoy them but far enough that it isn't annoying!

My in-laws are terrible people, but my husband doesn't like them either... so, we no longer speak to them! LOL

My next vacation? Yet to be planned! I would like to go on our 3rd annual cruise, but we can't entirely afford to spend money on things that expensive and that frivolous right now. We've decided for me to stay out of work while we TTC, as I tend to stress A LOT when I work. So, we're learning to live on less money in preparation for our L.O., whenever that might finally happen! We aren't terribly struggling or suffering, but it's just not as comfy as it once was! -- Possibly a mini-vacation to Omaha, NE because of an indoor zoo and aquarium that I'm dying to see. But, it's only about 6 hours away, so merely a weekend trip!

What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

I suppose it would be holding a python - I was at a snake temple in Malaysia - amazing place.

Candles or soft lighting for BD?

Eh, neither! Overhead lighting is fine with me! We aren't really the mushy, romantic BD'ing type! We'd be more likely to laugh at something funny than be caught in one of those romantic movie scenes that require lighting! It's not our style!

If you had controls to the entire world at your fingertips, what are the first 3 things you would work on? (You can be as selfish or selfless as you wish!)

YIKES thats a loaded question...i'd say all this war war war needs to be over with...but other than that...I really don't know for sure

Favorite actor?

Gerard Butler.....man the things I would do to that man :) Yum!!!

Have you ever flashed anyone besides DH?

My gay friend Stephen - he wasn't officially out of the closet, and I was his beard at the time - too afraid to tell the folks.

What is your favourite TV series (no Heroes allowed Brandi/Meg)

Yummm Gerald Butler....I have to agree

Nope don't think I've ever flashed anyone other than oh lol.

What's your favorite comfort food?

I love Grey's Anatomy and my comfort food would be a big juicy Big Mac from McDonalds. LOL that would explain my arse.

What name do you think your parents should have named you instead of your real one?

Mmmmmm Big Mac. Drool!

I've always liked the name Maddison

If you only had one day left to live what would you do?

I would be with my family what a sap I am....

If you could take a vacation anywhere, were would you go and why?

I would go to England because my mother's family is originally from there and I've always wanted to go.

What is your favorite thing to do that is not :sex: with your OH?

:rofl::rofl::sex:

OK so my favorite thing would be taking a lovely ride in the mountains! They are so beautiful and smell so fresh! Or taking a nice hot bubble bath with no interuptions. LMAO once you become a mom those are non-existant!

If you were an animal which one would you be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->