DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

omg i have to answer this question... my bb's are my "girls" and i guess we dont' have a name for his man part, but his chest hair is "the rug", his belly is "the experimental farm" lol... its a bit of a buddah belly... don't know but its hilarious for us...

stupidest pet name ever is a dog named laura... who names their dog laura?!?

i'm not asking a new question, i want more lady/man part names...lol

There used to be a show on in the U.S. called "Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place"... and the main three characters were: Pete, Berg, and Sharon. - My right boob got to be Berg (Ryan Reynolds), the left one was Pete (Richard Ruccolo), and my girly parts were Sharon (Traylor Howard)... btw, not cool to name a baby Traylor! :(

My husband's baby maker is called "horse nose" because the skin on it is all soft like a horse nose... weird, sure... but eh!

I agree! More naughty part names!

LOL we dont have any names for our bits...lol

I prefer my Townhouse apt...though we would love to have our own house someday, but for now I prefer apts because it's less money we have to spend if something goes wrong ;)

Whats your favorite soda?

Diet Coke... has been for years! :)

What do you do for FUN?

What do I do for fun? Hmmmmmm - that's a good one - if I really want to have fun on my own, I get in the car and drive around, with my music on real loud and the windows down - sad but true - if I want to have fun with friends - its the cinema - we can be together, but we don't have to talk.

Oh, and my favourite soda is Diet Coke, but I don't drink it anymore - :hissy:

What is your favourite pair of shoes and how long have you had them?

I hate shoes... I don't like any of mine! LOL

What was the last movie you saw? Was it good?

I watched Fireproof - as recommended by Prayerful Hope - it was good in its premise, with a little bit of dodgy acting. Haven't seen Kirk Cameron in anything for ages - time has not been kind.

However, the movie encouraged me to order the Love Dare off Amazon, and I am going to try it on hubby and see how it works out - so thanks Prayerful Hope for that suggestion.

What is your favourite ice cream flavour(s).?

Ooh! Peanut Butter and Chocolate from Baskin Robbins! OR!!! Cake Batter from Cold Stone! Yummmmmy! You're in my TTC & Weight Loss site, Cater... you should know better than to make me want ice cream! LOL

I couldn't watch Fireproof... not only because I had the biggest crush ever on Kirk Cameron as a kid and don't want my dreams shattered... LOL... but since he went all evangelical... ugh. I'm cool with people regardless of their religion... really, I am! I just don't watch things that shove it in my face, as I'm not so hip to the whole religion/belief thing! In good fun, I always joke with my hubs that I'm not pregnant yet because God is pissed that I don't believe in him! :) Of course, it's only funny because I can't possibly believe that I'm struggling with TTC because God is pissed that I don't believe in him if I don't believe in him to begin with... Blah! That confused me! It's funny at my house though! :)

What would you do if you had no internet, radio, telephone, or television for a week?

Cry, then probably read all the books I have stored up.

What is the crapiest gift you have ever received?

Meeting my mother-in-law! :rofl: Actual gift? My mother-in-law is actually notorious for buying gifts years in advance and using them as default gifts. The first year that we had Christmas there, I got gifts addressed to "Kevin's friend"... which he later told me meant that they had been bought ages ago and stored with that name tag on them for when he finally brought a girl home with him for the holidays. Keep in mind, they had met me at least 3 times prior and knew my name. It was always some random bath lotion stuff or whatever it is that girls are supposed to like! *eye rolls*

What is the best gift you've ever received?

A marriage proposal - hubby proposed to me the week of my 20th birthday - he bought me a ring on my birthday - we were too poor for anything flashy, but it was the best birthday ever.

What is your favourite place to go with your sweety?

Awww! That's awesome about the proposal. My darling husband... *clears throat*... proposed to me on a whim while DRUNK! We don't drink anymore. :)

My fav place to go with him is the same as my fav place to be, period! Cruise! We have so much fun on cruises... it's just us... we can do what we want, when we want, meet awesome new people... it's fantastic! :) If you've never been, you simply have to! I've only sailed with Royal Caribbean so far... but I hate to leave a line that is SO good to their guests!

What jewelry do you wear every day?

By the way.... just wanted to say that I'm super jealous of your location. I would LOVE to visit Dubai. Everything I've read and seen about it is absolutely amazing! :)

You're welcome to come and stay if you like - we've got a spare room - car hire is cheap - it's sort of tax free and the sun shines pretty much 350 days of the year. But to be perfectly honest you should wait a couple of years, while the construction gets finished off - there is a lot of air pollution at the mo, and doesn't make for healthy breathing. There will be a lot more to do by then as well.

Oh, and I should have mentioned that we were in bed drunk when he proposed, but then again - it was my birthday.

As for jewellery - my diamonds - studs, drop pendant , eternity and engagement ring - my silver bracelet and my white ceramic watch. Everything is in white gold - can't wear yellow gold with my delicate skin tone. Hee Hee

Do you prefer free downloads or DVDs?

For movies I prefer DVD's I have wayyyy to many of them (296) lol.

Who do you look up to the most?

For movies I prefer DVD's I have wayyyy to many of them (296) lol.

Who do you look up to the most?

I bought DH a 400 DVD player for xmas! It's almost full!!

Um...wow.....that is a good question. Don't think I have really thought about it as an adult......I feel sad that I can't even really answer it. Hope someone else has a better response then me.

What is the longest you have gone without shaving your legs?

LOL probably about 6 months when I was pg!! Couldn't bend over to do it and hubby refused to do it!!

What is the weirdest thing you have ever done during :sex:? Sorry mind in gutter again!

Ok so the person I most admire would totally be my MOM! She was the strongest person I have ever met, not physically but soully if you get what I am saying.

The strangest thing I have ever done in bed was watch my best gay friend give my then boyfriend a rim job. OMG I can't believe I ever told anyone that. :blush:

If you could chose your mate out of everybody that you have met who would you have chosen other than your OH?

Catherine Zeta Jones, thank you very much! I'll take 2, even! :)

What's your favorite drink?

Kate... When the construction is over, I might have to take you up on that! :)

Sunshine :rofl: :blush:

Hrm I really can't answer this as I don't know anyone that I would choose to be my mate other than my hubby. Although our friends are great there is no one I would like to be with really.

I'll try and ask a question that isn't so gutterish! If you could turn back time and get married all over again, or if you haven't gotten married, what would your dream wedding be?

I too was :rofl:ing at Sunshine, forgot to mention it!

My dream wedding... well, I already had it in June 2006.

So, maybe someone's actual dream wedding?

Also, favorite drink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->