DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

Crap, I didn't even see your other question! I would definitely donate all the lotto money (since forced to donate it) to helping abused animals in need of rehab and rescue!

No sky diving, thanks. I like to live and breathe!

What's the ONE luxury item you would love to have?

I've been tandem skydiving and it was incredible! I'd love to go again sometime.

hmmmm luxury item....does a house count? It doesn't even have to be luxurious and big, but right now we live in a 661 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment and even a small bungalow would feel luxurious. Otherwise, a big soaker whirpool tub would be nice.

If you could own a vacation home anywhere in the world where would it be?

it sure is a luxury to own a house! feels great... we've had our first home now for a yr and a half, and i feel very lucky.

i would love a cottage on my own lake, so the dog could run around loose and i could skinny dip in the sunshine :) i love drooling over the cottage real estate pages...

what super power would you have and why?

I would want the power of controlling the governments :D

if you could change one thing about the world..what would it be and why?

I would reverse the effects of global warming and hope that we (all nations) would do what we can to ensure it doesn't happen again.

What's your favourite book?

well...not to get all political...but its not just our doing..tho i know we are told this. If you do some deeper research on this subject, you will see that the other planets are warming up too..due to the effects of the sun ;)

favorite book...i hate reading books..i do all my reading all line usually...but the last enjoyable book that i read was when i was really young and i read "My Girl" lol

ummmm...if you had a choice from having a girl or boy, what would it be and why?

i want to answer the book question too! probably 'song of soloman' by toni morrison. or the stone angel by margaret laurence...

and i really can't see myself with a son first, i don't know why... i have my girl's name all picked out and whenever i have a dream about having a baby, i have a daughter...?

have you bought baby clothes yet?

I am answering the book question - Carrie Bebris - Suspense and Sensibility - it was great - rewrite of Darcy and Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice

Yes a tiny pair of newborn blue jeans - they were just too cute to avoid.

Which brand of stroller would you buy and why?

i want this stroller...i just love the look of it and i love the 3 wheeler ones..i couldnt go back to 4 wheels! and the best part is that its reverable so you can have your baby facing you if you wanted.

https://acab.bnocheckout.com/store/shop_product.php?UPC=12154

and i love this one..it comes in other colors as well

https://bambibaby.com/images/pinksock.jpg

what do you think think the best song ever written was?

Book? - "Where Serpents Lie" by T. Jefferson Parker

Vacation home anywhere? - ITALY!

Boy or Girl? - Girl! I already raised a boy for several years, and I'd like to try my hand at a girl... a girly girl if possible! :)

Best song ever written? - I honestly would have to say either "Blowin' in the Wind" or "Imagine"!!! I am in love with music made before I was born! I like to think I'm the reincarnation of John Lennon, as he died only 2 months and 13 days before I was born... just enough time to reincarnate a soul, I imagine! :) I've seen videos and heard stories about the 60's and literally felt (without a thought) that I MISS it... I was born in 1981. *shrugs*

Who are you most likely the reincarnate of? (if you don't believe in reincarnation, just for fun)

I would like to think Agatha Christie - I love crime stories and would like my writing career to live beyond me.

What's your favourite animal?

Oooh! Cat probably. I love cats OH SO MUCH!

Uhm... What's your favorite snack?

My favourite animal to have as a pet is a cat for sure, but if I had to be an animal I would choose to be an elephant. They live long lives, live in family units (matriarchies) and even have funerals for their dead.

Hot buttered popcorn would have to be my all-time favourite. Especially the super bad for you kind they serve at the movie theatres.

What's your favourite tv show?

Dexter or True Blood... hard to choose... both excellent!

If money was no object, what would you definitely do?

wow if money was no object. 1. Italy vacation woo hoo. 2. buy a big house with tons of room for more than a few kids. 3. hide bunches of money underground in a secret place. 4. buy anthing and everything I WANTED. 5. donate to charities religiously.

oh forgot to add one.

Let's see: Kinda going along with that question. What would you do if you found 100,000 in the middle of nowhere along with the wallet of the person it belonged to. Would you return it? There are no witnesses to say anything if you took it. No traces could be linked to you.

HAHAH i would keep it HAHAHA if a guy had enough money to carry around with him like that...then theres more where that came from. I believe in honesty but "when your starving, you'd do anything for food" you know what i mean. im sure ya'll will think bad of me but hey..im being honest and no ones perfect :p

If you can have surgery at no cost to change the way you look...what would you want to change?

I'd keep it too, Lesley! :)

Uhm... I'd stop being fat, right the hell now! :)

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone you don't know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->