DH is trying to drive me insane...

LadyofRohan

Mummy to Éowyn
Reaction score
One of my coworkers just came in with her one month old son and I got to hold him and coo over him for about thirty minutes.

Needless to say that definitely made me super broody.

So I send DH an email saying how broody I was and why.

His reply: "well here's something that will make you more broody!" And he attached pictures of his coworker's newborn girl. She's only a week old and her name is Poppy! I love the name Poppy!

He is not helping :growlmad:

Awww, Poppy is a cute name, your time is coming soon my dear. I know it is so hard to wait! It's because we are in the home stretch...lol. Every baby, every pregnant woman makes me broody.

I know! I was really good and not all that broody for the past few months but for some reason the past two weeks have been torture!

I swear that pregnant women and babies are following me everywhere when I go out! :wacko:

There are pregnant ladies all the time at my work, and as they are asking me questions about make-up and such I can't help but ask them about pregnancy...lol. They probably think that I am crazy, but I'm just so interested. Well we will be moving over to TTC very soon! It is hard to believe that November is almost over.

Its funny how some weeks are easier than others. I love the name Poppy too but OH hates it so thats out for us. Hope you feel better soon. Men they are so insensitive at times, i know he meant it as a joke but now your like arrrghhh.

my OH calls me almost everytime he sees a pregnant woman or a baby to let me know he was thinking of me... it's soooo annoying.

I know how you feel I just saw my auntie and her 6 month old... he was sooo sweet and has such a cute smile! He just kept grinning and drooling at me... :blush:

You don't have much longer to wait girl! Stay strong, unless you can convince OH to try a little sooner ;).

When I was TTC I saw pregnant women everyday it seemed.....it doesn't get any easier!! :dohh: (Sorry to be doom and gloom lol)

Also, When I had Earl the lady in the bed accross from me had a little girl called Poppy. (She had been due on November 11th).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->