DH vent

calilove77

Reaction score
I would love honest opinions please. :) I will be 37 weeks on Jan 31st. DH has signed up to a play in a Vball tourney that day. No big deal- except it is 3 hours away and he will be car pulling. I had our daughter a week early (after denying I was in labor all day) and I have already been having alarming Braxton hicks already (like 11 in an hour and there is typically back pain). I would love for him to go and have a great day- he deserves it! But I'm anxious with him being so far away. Am I right to be so anxious or just being a pain pregnant wife? :dohh: thank you ladies!!! :flower:

I told my husband flat out, please don't be more than an hour away from home from 36 weeks and forward. My two babies were born at 36+4 weeks and doctors think the third baby will follow suite or maybe she will be the tradition breaker and go full term, WE DON'T KNOW, so he needs to be near home for the final month.

A baby is more important than a V tournament. He will regret missing the birth and being there for his wife over a sporting event. You need his support in the delivery room. He had 9 months to plan around this haha.

You're not being a pain. Especially if you're having crazy braxton hicks already.

hahaha!!! Right? ;) thank you for your response- makes me feel much better about my emotions! I'm not crazy- yay!! ;)

Mmmmm my husband needs to work away from home until I am 38+2 weeks. He is a 10 hour flight away from me.

Ooo angel baby- I'm so sorry! That would make me nervous! Hope you have family close by!! :)

I definitely understand the concern. DH worked out of town two hours away and around 37 weeks I wanted him closer to home but that didn't happen til 39 weeks. If its just a day thing I wouldn't worry about it, still a little early and the chance to go into labor is low (even tho it could happen). Maybe compromise and see if maybe he could drive himself or with someone who would be willing to come back if there was a chance you go into labor?

The ones he is riding with would all certainly understand. It's more of me not being in denial this time! I'm worried if it does happen I won't let him know when I should just in case it isnt the real deal you know? Then I would feel awful about them loosing money from the tourny,gas money etc and it not be real labor. So I guess I'm fighting inside myself lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->