Did anyone conceive month after MC with no AF in between?

Beach, if I'm reading your post correctly, it looks like you got pregnant RIGHT after your M/C which I think I did too. My OB said if this is a true pregnancy, then we would just use my M/C date as CD1 and use scans to get a true date. Sending sticky baby dust your way :)

That's the date I used but I wonder if it will be off slightly. I think I might have OV later than usual due to the MC. Not sure. I am hoping doc can confirm date at my first appointment. O:)

cd1 the MC was 26/1 i didnt ovulate until 21st Feb which would mean i ovukated cd 26 not cd 14 therefore my dates were 12 days out :) xx

cd1 the MC was 26/1 i didnt ovulate until 21st Feb which would mean i ovukated cd 26 not cd 14 therefore my dates were 12 days out :) xx

Babyhopes - Wow that's interesting that your OV date was CD 26. I am not really sure when I did because usually when I OV I have a huge dip in my BBT chart. After the MC mine was a very long and gradual dip around the time that I had EW CM. Also, I do know that the first time we did the BD after the MC was on CD20 so I am figuring that I could be about a week off. I did take a HPT on CD37 and was BPF. Did they adjust your date on your first scan?

Also, for those that conceived right after a MC, before AF. Did your pregnancy symptoms seem milder? Not sure if that's normal because your body is used to the hormone level or what. I'm a little stressed!!!

Thanks!

yeh they adjusted it at scan.i got faint bfp on cd37 when i was 10dpo i gathered it be around that dpo by faint line.
My symptoms were stronger this time around but that has no reflection on wether thats good or not x

Also, for those that conceived right after a MC, before AF. Did your pregnancy symptoms seem milder? Not sure if that's normal because your body is used to the hormone level or what. I'm a little stressed!!!

Thanks!

This is my first pregnancy (except for the miscarriage) so not sure if they are more mild than they would have been, but definitely mild symptoms for me. I had no morning sickness just a little nasuea when eating but never tossed my cookies :thumbup: My biggest symptom was just being tired...very very tired and then next symptom would be sore bbs, but really cant complain as that was pretty much it. Now I am having a lot of sore joints but that didnt start til about 26 weeks or so. Overall its been a nice mild pregnancy for me dont know if it has anything to do with the fact that I fell pregnant again so quickly or not but i hope all my pregnancies can be like this one!
Oh one thing to add is that i ended up gaining what seemed like a lot of weight in the beginning which i blame on the fact that i was "pregnant when i got pregnant" thats how I put it because pregnancy day 1 and date of miscarriage are the same day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->