Did anyone watch that on 4 last night 'my mum heroin & me' ??

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by hellotasha, Oct 24, 2008.

1. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

It was so sad & horrible to see.
    I didn't like how her mum was giving her money for drugs but if you were in that position i guess it would be different. TO be honest i still wouldn't give her the money but i also wouldn't like seeing her steal things from shops for money for drugs.

x

2. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

Yeah i watched a little bit of it. It was quite shocking that her mum was helping fund the drug habit but if she didn't give her the money you could imagine what she would do if she were desperate for a 'fix'.

I was quite surprised to recgonise of few of the places in Brighton where she went to get the drugs!

3. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

I know, she was a lovely looking girl too & probs could have gone far in life, she ended up going to a rehab place in like south africa for 6 months i hope she gets off it xx

4. It was very sad. I dont know what I would do in that situation. What can you do?

5. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

I did, it was so sad, she was such a pretty girl! I don't think I could of done all the stuff her mum did, I certainly wouldnt give her drug money!

6. Donna79x

Donna79x Mummy to Rihanna Paige x

yep I watched it hun.... hope she sticks out the rehab and gets herself clean x