did i do a bad thing?

dailensmummy

mum of soon to be 2!!!
Reaction score
hi girls, i have an awesome 13month old son and want another bub tomorrow if it was that easy! DP says next year, next year.... i have been off the pill for a while as just couldnt keep up remembering to take it! so we switched to condoms( which DP hates) sorry for tmi we had unprotected sex this morning with me knowing i could possibly get pregnant. i didnt ask him if he wanted to use it i just didnt stop to get it. the more i analyze it the more i feel like i have tricked him if i do get pregnant this month..... what do u think?? :wacko:

The way i see it is.... its not just your responsibility not to get pregnant! Its his aswell. If he knows that you forget your pill or are not taking it then its just as much up to him to remember to use a condom?

usually i get up and it and i knew i would be close to when i thought i would be fertile. i feel i have tricked him, i just hope if i do end up pregnant he doesnt see it that way.

I agree with the above post. Perhaps he wants a baby too now? He didn't stop to get protection either so its as much his responsibility. If your really worried perhaps talk to him, I guess you could always take the morning after pill if he is really that against getting pregnant.

Im sure he wont, and if you do then it was obviously meant to be :flower:

Have you told him that there could be a chance? if not then probably best to tell him rather than a huge shock if it does happen!

I forgot to take my pill for the first time ever the other day, because my little one was ill and i didnt go to bed (normally take it when getting into bed). I told OH the next morning just so he new! Unfortunatly i started my period xmas eve! (fortunatly for OH) LOL.

he knows iam not on the pill anymore, he does want another bubba(he secretly wants a daughter) and he tells me next year(2012) i think if we were successful in getting pregnant i know he will love it i just feel deceitful in not telling him of the possibility of conception... my period was a lil different this time (which is unusual) so iam either on the first day of being fertile or a day or two off... AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely remind him now that, just drop it into convo! I was washing up when i said to OH, you do realise i forgot my pill last night. His reaction was oh shit! Lol. At least then you have warned him! Hope things turn out how you want them too!

think ill "remind" him tomorrow, the guilt will kill me otherwise i think!! dont think he will be upset over it too much just dont want him thinking i tricked him into it! thanks girls let u know tomorrow how it went!!

stil havent said anything to him yet, been such a full on day and just havent had the right time. tomorrow is the day!!

I don't think you should worry about it - he can't really be angry with you. It takes two to have sex, and it takes two to make a baby.

I'd just mention it in passing as though it just occurred to you. "OMG, we didn't use a rubber the other night...we need to be more careful if we don't want to get pregs."

I don't think you should worry about it - he can't really be angry with you. It takes two to have sex, and it takes two to make a baby.

I'd just mention it in passing as though it just occurred to you. "OMG, we didn't use a rubber the other night...we need to be more careful if we don't want to get pregs."

----------------------------------------------------------

Love it: It takes two to have sex, and it takes two to make a baby;))) :happydance:

ummmm.... no i havent.:blush: decided i was making a huge thing out of something that prob wont happen that quickly so if i do end up pregnant from that one time it will be his birthday surprise present if we find out !!!

ah thats cute! At least he cant be angry if you make it a happy birthday suprise lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->