Did you get IB before your BFP?

Stina_0620

Reaction score
Ladies, Can you share your IB stories?
For those of you that did experience IB, how many DPO were you? How long did it last? How soon after did you get your BFP.. and did you get any BFNs before you finally got your BFP?

Thank you :)

Both mine at (I think) 10 dpo.

First pregnancy was like brown old blood, when I wiped, I just assumed AF was starting as I’d usually get that before anyway. It stopped after about an hour.

Second pregnancy it was just a very slight pink tinge on the paper when I wiped again I assumed I’d get AF the next day but that was it, just that one wipe. Hardly noticeable.

So both mine were totally different. Xx

I'm not sure how many days post-ovulation I was since all of my OPKs were negative. I don't think this is typical, but my implantation bleed was like a period. I remember describing it to my husband as a "weird period" (had no idea it was IB)...started off light brown/pink discharge, then bright red only while wiping, then progressed into normal AF but no clots. I remember thinking the bright red color was strange, but this was also my first "real" period (aka not birth control or Provera-induced) in probably 10 years so chalked it up to that.

Got a tinge (like very light brown) when wiping on 10 dpo which always happens before af but usually at 12 dpo. BFN that day.
11dpo more brown and a little pink (only when wiping) but also a BFP on an frer. It is faint but came up in 2 mins and is definitely there and pink.
I’m scared it’s another chemical but I’m trying to be hopeful for IB.

I didn’t have IB with any of my pregnancy’s . I did get some brownish discharge with DD2 after my BFP with her though .

Update IB (light brown spotting) lasted 6 days! Stopped 3 days ago on 16 dpo and none since.

Update IB (light brown spotting) lasted 6 days! Stopped 3 days ago on 16 dpo and none since.
I spotted for 7 days now nothing that's been 3 days ago now I'm discharging a lot just like with my son so who knows?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->