did you shave/wax your lady garden ready for giving birth??

I didn't shave ( since I had cut myself about a month before delivery) but I did keep it trim.

I had intended on shaving beforehand. But my twins were born early, so I never had a chance to! And really, at the time I did not care, I had a lot of other things on my mind that night!

I shaved during labour. Made a total hash of it lots of clumps and missed bits. I wont bother this time, they don't care and belive me nor do you when you are 10 cm dilated!

I trimmed right up until his due date, then gave up because I couldn't see enough/anything and was so uncomfortable anyway. But that was 10 days before giving birth. After that point, I didn't care.

:I remember my water broke and the first thing I thought was " Crap I got to shave this hairy mess, who knows how many people will be looking at it today lol" So I propped my self up on the bathroom counter and did it while facing the mirror :blush:

Yep, I continued shaving throughout my entire pregnancy--tho it did become very difficult in the last month or so not being able to see past the belly! My labor started gradually and pretty mild, so luckily I was able to shower, shave and put on some make up :)

(Also, wanted to give courtesy to OH who I insisted have sex with me to help speed things along! Haha)

:I remember my water broke and the first thing I thought was " Crap I got to shave this hairy mess, who knows how many people will be looking at it today lol" So I propped my self up on the bathroom counter and did it while facing the mirror :blush:

lol @ hairy mess :haha:

I did nothing :) by the time we realised we weren't going back home, it was far too late :D xx

I left mine and ended up getting 'twanged' a few times when the midwife was doing the stitches!! oh the shame!!

I would recommend definately shaving/waxing before labour!!

I left mine and ended up getting 'twanged' a few times when the midwife was doing the stitches!! oh the shame!!

I would recommend definately shaving/waxing before labour!!

Twanged, hahaha!!

I shaved on the Thursday, the night before my due date as I was going to be induced. It was a tricky, fairly terrifying experience to shave blind but I managed it. Then the induction failed for two days so on the Sunday the nurse came in to prepare me for the c-section armed with a bic and proclaimed 'oh I dont have to do anything, you are quite tidy down there', nice, god knows what she would have said if she had seen me 3 days earlier before the leg and bits barbering, it looked like Chewbacca had been shaved in my bathtub!

LOL this thread is hilarious! I tried having my whole brazilian lasered before I got PG but it didn't really work, so I'm STILL stuck with the "to shave, or not to shave" question...I prob will, I am so freaking hairy down there that they might not even find baby if I don't!! :haha:

I shaved before pregnancy right upto the end, I had a routine shave on the Thursday but because of the bump I had a massive line of hair right the way across the top of my knicker line, I thought ahh sod it I'll deal with that tomorrow, of course I went into labour the next day :haha: and had to deliver ds with a big vaj-brow :haha: god knows what the drs and midwives must of thought lol.

I'm glad I shaved tho as I had an episiotomy (sp?) and don't like the sound of being "twanged" :haha:

The midwife did before I went in for my CS

I was always tidying my lady garden for when I would go into labour but when the time came to me going into labour I honestly can't remember if it was neat or not and as you can imagine my thoughts were 'Eh fuck it'. I lost all my dignity as it is! :haha:

I find hair down there ewwwie i think its quite unhygenic imo but each to their own, i did shave down there before giving birth lol

My OH had an attemptive shave, he managed to do one stroke and refused to do any more. So then I ended up having to do an even more mess of a job. This was 2 days before going into labour.

Mine was under control but I got shaved completely before my c section anyway :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->