Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

Its confession time!! I am officailly the worst dieter ever!! Had planned to spend all my time in the gym when my dd was on holiday with her gran, but instead ive spent it having lazy days and long lunches with my dh. Its been good for our relationship, but terrible for my waistline. I only have to look at a carb and i pile weight on. So... i have lost a big fat nothing. In fact i have probably put more weight on, but im too ashamed to climb on the scales and find out. All you lovely ladies are doing so well, im a disgrace lol.
New week, fresh start. Going to start hitting the gym tomorrow and stop eating rubbish, so that by friday i will be celebrating a weight loss with you all. I can do this!!
Good luck ladies xx

Dont worry lolam we all have our bad wks, cant be perfect all the time, n as u say u had a gd wk with ur oh, so wasnt all that bad. Gd luck with this wk tho
xx

hi paula,please can i i join in as i also want to lose some lbs to get a bfp:happydance:well i started ww about 3 weeks ago and i've so far lost 7lbs but i'm kinda messing around with the points and eating the wrong things:blush:

so from today i decided i'm just gonna eat healthy consistent meals and workout as often as i can,this is the best thing for me as when i'm not eating any rubbish i don't crave it and i feel so much better for it!

so weighed in this morning,i'm a monday weigher btw hope thats ok.
start weight-14st 1lb
current weight- 13st 8lb
goal weight to start ttc for bfp- 10st 7

and i'm chuffed with myself today as i did a tae bo workout that i've had for ages and i've missed doing it:winkwink:felt great afterwards and just had some scrambled egg and porridge with banana and low fat yogurt...........

thanks!!!!!!

Hi I'd like to join in here too please :)

I lost 12kg (sorry not sure what the conversion is!) earlier in the year and maintained it really well while I focussed on being mentally healthy because focussing on food and weight was starting to do my head in, but I can feel the weight creeping back on again and I need to lose about 15kgs more. So it's time to get back into eating properly!!!

I find eating a big breakfast and lunch and small evening meal worked really well for me, healthy obviously LOL, so that's what I'm trying to do now :)

Good luck everyone! :dance:

Decided today to cancel my gym membership which may seem like a strange thing to do when i've just started to try and lose weight, but tbh, i don't have a lot of time to spare to get there and i'm using it as an excuse to stay fat and not exercise. There is absolutely no good reason why i can't exercise at home, so thats what i'm going to do. If anyone is using the wii to get fit i got the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum for only 7 quid in Morrisons and after trying it out, i am knackered!! It weighs you and records all your stats so you can't lie to yourself either lol, turns out i actually have 40lbs to lose. Im going to alternate it with the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd which is also a brilliant workout, get my diet in order (1200 calories a day max) and walk everywhere i can.
Anyone any suggestions or tips on how to stay motivated??

Did an hour on the elliptical day before yesterday, and went for a walk today w/ my dogs and did a lot of hills. Hope everyone is having a good night.

Did an hour on the elliptical day before yesterday, and went for a walk today w/ my dogs and did a lot of hills. Hope everyone is having a good night.

Thanks Hakuna! I haven't seen you on here in forever. WHere have you been?

Hiya ladies congrats on all the weight loss :yipee:

I am currently moving house so i havent done alot of exercise or am not watching when and what i eat :wacko: I have walked today for 6/7 miles so i am trying :)

xx

hi paula!
my actual target weight loss is 50lbs:flower:and i've so far lost 9 1/2lbs:happydance:

and Congrats Laura on your:bfp:i'm so so pleased for you,can't wait for that to be meeeeeeeeee:happydance:

best of luck all for the week ahead........btw today after messing around with pro points and healthy eating,i've decided to go back to the core plan,it's the one i do the best on and feel the healthiest on!

hi paula!
my actual target weight loss is 50lbs:flower:and i've so far lost 9 1/2lbs:happydance:

and Congrats Laura on your:bfp:i'm so so pleased for you,can't wait for that to be meeeeeeeeee:happydance:

best of luck all for the week ahead........btw today after messing around with pro points and healthy eating,i've decided to go back to the core plan,it's the one i do the best on and feel the healthiest on!

Ooop :dohh: sorry hun, its all fixed now :happydance:

I have done another huge walk and feeling a lil achy, so a smaller walk tomorrow!

GL to all :dust::dust:

xx

Thanks Hakuna! I haven't seen you on here in forever. WHere have you been?

You might be thinking of someone else, I'm new to this thread :flower:

Nope. You are on my friends list lol. :)

Ohhhhhh :rofl: I spend a lot of time on the Autumn Acorns thread (an autumn TTC group). How are you doing?

lost another 2lbs...wooo :happydance:

with bootcamp and new classes starting next week which i might join..i feel im gonna lose tons :happydance:

Congrats to everyone that's lost weight!

My body's really starting to annoy me. I ate really well for three weeks - didn't lose a pound. Ate loads for several days - didn't gain anything.. weird.
I've now been on a several day binge... not good. Anyway, I've been reading good things about low carb diets being good for fertility, I had great results from Atkins way back in 2003, so I'm gonna give that a shot again.

I finally progressed past the tutorials on the wii zumba game, and the actual games is soooo much better than the tutorials, I'm still pretty hopeless at it, but it's pretty fun and I felt pretty good after the first 20 minute basic workout thingy.

hey gals. Im the same weight I was when this thread started. boo hiss. but hey i havent gained so thats a plus. gonna get myself on a low carb diet next week I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->