Dinner Time

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
MMmmmmm

We're having fajitas with sour cream stuff as well :headspin: & some really beefy, cheese & chive & cheesey McCoys (they look new out) to dip in the rest of the salsa an sour dip MMmmm

Anyone having anything healthy - Like I should be doing :blush:

were having gammon steak with pineapple rings on top, with croquetts (sp) cherry tommatoes and garden peas and carrots then after were having rice pudding with syrup mmmmmmm

Homemade steak pie with broccoli and mash and gravy

Yummy!
xxx

Not healthy, we had sausage, mash(which i burnt to the pan!!!!but rescued LOL) cauliflower, broccoli and carrots with thick onion gravy mmmmmmm

We are having roast veggies ( peppers, cherry toms, onions, mushrooms and potatoes) they sprinkle feta cheese on top and let it melt having that with fish!

Yum yum pigs bum

i had pasta with bacon and mushrooms mmmmmmm

Dont worry wobbs we have a chinky. cause I was picking OH and the XBox up from work to save him carrying it home Idont really have time to then cook something.

Plus today I have have galaxy chocolate, 3 hot cross buns and I have another giant box of mateasers to get through tonight.

Hell I have one hell of a diet coming up once bub is born!

MMmmmmm

We're having fajitas with sour cream stuff as well :headspin: & some really beefy, cheese & chive & cheesey McCoys (they look new out) to dip in the rest of the salsa an sour dip MMmmm

Anyone having anything healthy - Like I should be doing :blush:

yummy...that is what we had last night and tonight....Very yummy. Made it all on my George Forman! Awe Great minds think alike!:blush:

yummy...that is what we had last night and tonight....Very yummy. Made it all on my George Forman! Awe Great minds think alike!:blush:

its not a george forman hes called harry foreskin in my house :lol: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->